MECON Recruitment 2019 – MECON Limited notifications for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Corporate Services) in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MECON Recruitment 2019: MT
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 January 2019|
MECON Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (Technical): Degree in relevant branch of Engineering From an Indian University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ Council of Architecture.
Management Trainee (HR): PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in HRM/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent (Minimum 2 years Duration).
Management Trainee (Marketing): MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing (Minimum 02 years duration).
Management Trainee (Corporate Communication): PG Degree/ PG Diploma in journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent (Minimum 2 years duration).
Relevant Engineering disciplines –
- Civil – Civil Engineering
- Architecture – Architecture
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering/Technology
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Metallurgy – Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining – Mining Engineering/Technology
- Computer Science – Computer Science / IT
Note: The candidates appearing in final qualifying degree examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.05.2019): Below 28 Years (Relaxation as per government policy)
MECON – Discipline wise vacancies: 30 Posts
- MT (Civil) – 5 Posts
- MT (Architecture) – 1 Post
- MT (Mechanical) – 8 Posts
- MT (Electrical) – 4 Posts
- MT (Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- MT (Metallurgy) – 2 Posts
- MT (Mining) – 3 Posts
- MT (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- MT (HR) – 2 Posts
- MT (Marketing) – 2 Posts
- MT (Corporate Communication) – 1 Post
MECON Recruitment – MT Selection process:
- The selection process shall comprise of Written Test and Interview.
- The weightage of written test and personal interview shall be 80:20.
- The candidates who qualify the written test based on their performance (merit) shall be called for interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (No fee for SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen category)
Mode of Payment: Application Fee through Online mode in Bank of Baroda, Lalpur Ranchi Branch, IFSC Code: BARB0LALRAN (5th Character is zero), A/c no. 41110200000192, Beneficiary Name: MECON Limited (Current Account)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply MECON Recruitment for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for MT vacancies through online latest by 2 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for submission of Online application: 1st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 2nd January 2019.