MECON Recruitment 2018 – MECON Limited notifications for the post of Assistant Project Engineer, Jr. Officer & Junior Executive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MECON Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Project Engineer, Jr. Officer &|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||7 September 2018|
Assistant Project Engineer (Architecture): Degree in Architecture
Jr. Officer (Marketing): BBA or equivalent
Junior Executive (HR): MBA/ PGDM or equivalent (02 years duration) in HR/ HRM/ HRD/ PM&IR/ Personnel Mgmt. with minimum 65% marks.
Junior Executive (HRD):
- MBA/ PGDM or equivalent (02 years duration) in HR/ HRD/ L&D/ T&D/ OD/ Training with minimum 60% marks.OR
- Degree in Engineering with Diploma in T&D or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
Junior Executive (Legal):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Graduate and 3 years Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) with minimum 55% marks OR
- Five years integrated Law with minimum 55% marks.
Age limit (As on 31.07.2018):
- Assistant Project Engineer (Architecture): Below 29 Years
- Jr. Officer (Marketing): Below 27 Years
- Junior Executive (HR): Below 30 Years
- Junior Executive (HRD/Legal): Below 31 Years
- Age Relaxation as per government policy
MECON – Post wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- Asst. Project Engineer (Architecture) – 7 Posts
- Jr. Officer (Marketing) – 1 Post
- Junior Executive (HR) – 3 Posts
- Junior Executive (HRD) – 2 Posts
- Junior Executive (Legal) – 2 Posts
Duration of Engagement: The contract period is initially for 2/3 Years.
MECON Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on Personal Interview.
How to apply for MECON Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
20 August 2018. [Last date extended up to 7 September 2018]
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of opening of Portal for receipt of Online application: 1st August 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 7th September 2018