MECON Recruitment 2020 – MECON Limited scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Executive (Finance) with 08 vacancies purely on a full-time fixed tenure contract basis. Candidates who completed their CMA/CA graduation are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Eligible candidates can register for this post online at (www.meconlimited.co.in) careers page website on or before 12 October 2020 up to 5 PM and then attend the walk-in on 15 October 2020 to the following venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- OPaL Recruitment 2020 for Executive/Non-Executive Cadre
- ERNET Recruitment 2020 for Finance Executive/ Executive Asst
MECON Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Executive (Finance)|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 38,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Registration Last Date||12 October 2020|
|Interview Date||15 October 2020|
MECON Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Executive (Finance):
- Candidates should complete CMA or CA from a recognized university
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2020): 30 years
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- For SC / ST – 5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities candidate: 10 Years for General (UR)/ 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ 15 Years for SC / ST
- 5 Years for the candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Rs.35,000/- Per Month (Consolidated) – (If posted at Design office)
- Rs.38,000/- Per Month (Consolidated – (If posted at Site office)
MECON Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Executive (Finance):
- Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview
- Only registered candidates shall be allowed to appear for the walk-in-interview
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (for General (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS category)
Note – No fee for SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PWD), and Ex-servicemen category
Mode of Payment: Online through payment gateway provided by MECON by clicking on the link “Proceed for online payment” provided in the online application form.
How to Apply MECON Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.meconlimited.co.in) careers page website on or before 12 October 2020 up to 5 PM and the registered candidates only should attend the walk-in on 15 October 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 15.10.2020 (Thursday) Reporting Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now