5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
MECL Recruitment 2019 – Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) has released the job notification for the post of Non-Executive for 168 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th, ITI, diploma, graduation with required experience can apply for this job. The selection is based on the written test, document verification and skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
MECL – Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited was established in the year 1972, by the public sector under the control of the ministry of mines, the government of India. MECL has completed many projects in mineral reserves of minerals like of Lignite, Lead-Zinc, Manganese, Fluorspar, Coal and several other Industrial Minerals
MECL Recruitment 2019:
MECL Recruitment 2019 for Non-Executive:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||31 August 2019|
|Last Date||21 September 2019|
For Technician (Drilling)/Mechanic/Mechanic (Welder Trade)/Machinist/Technician (Survey & Draftsman)/Electrician:
- Matriculate or equivalent with ITI Certificate in relevant disciplines.
For Foreman (Mechanical)/Foreman (Electrical)/Technical Asst(Survey & Draftsman):
- Diploma in relevant disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with Intermediate pass of CA/ICWA.
For Stenographer (English):
- Graduate in any stream
- Certificate in both Shorthand with 80 wpm and Typing with 40 wpm in English
from Govt. recognized institutes/ board
For Assistant (HR)/(Materials)/(Accounts):
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/ BBM/BSW.
- Certificate in Typing with 40 wpm in English from Govt. recognized institutes/board.
For Technician (Laboratory):
- Graduate in B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Geology
For Library Asst:
- Graduate in Bachelor of library science
Experience: For all above post three years post qualification relevant experience in their disciplines.
- Maximum: 30 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years (for OBC: 13 years, for SC/ST:15 years)
- For Technician (Drilling): 40 posts
- For Mechanic: 20 posts
- For Mechanic (Welder Trade): 5 posts
- For Machinist: 8 posts
- For Technician (Survey & Draftsman):
- For Electrician: 3 posts
- For Foreman (Mechanical): 2 posts
- For Foreman (Electrical): 2 posts
- For Technical Asst(Survey & Draftsman): 3 posts
- For Accountant: 10 posts
- For Stenographer (English): 9 posts
- For Assistant (HR): 16 posts
- For Asst (Materials): 23 posts
- For Asst (Accounts): 16 posts
- For Technician (Laboratory): 7 posts
- For Library Asst: 1 post
- For Foreman/Accountant/Technical Asst(Survey & Draftsman): Rs.22,900-55,900/-
Technician (Drilling)/Mechanic/Mechanic (Welder Trade)/Machinist/Technician (Survey &
- For Draftsman/Electrician/Stenographer/Assistant (HR) / (Materials) /(Accounts) / Technician (Laboratory) / Library Asst: Rs.20,200-49,300/-
MECL Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will entail shortlisting of candidates based on academic credentials, relevant experience and suitable expertise, followed by Written Test, Document Verification & Skill test in computer environment/ Trade test
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman: No fee
Payment mode: Application fee will be paid through bank challan (available at the MECL website under CAREER section) of Punjab national bank or state bank of India
How to apply for MECL Recruitment 2019 for Non-Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in MECL career website and click the advertisement notices & results and then apply for the post. The online application starts from 31 August 2019 to 21 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 31 August 2019)
- The date of commencement of online registration: 31.08.2019
- Last date for submission of application: 21.09.2019
- Date of reckoning for eligibility criteria(cut-off date): 07.08.2019
MECL Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Executive Trainee (Chemist)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||9 April 2018|
|Last Date||8 May 2018|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 60% marks or equivalent.
Note: The candidates should possess valid GATE 2017 Score as per above qualification.
Age limit(As on 21.01.2018): Below 28 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
MECL Executive Trainee Selection Process:
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview will be done based upon GATE 2017 Scores.
How to apply MECL Recruitment for Executive Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 9 April 2018 to 8 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 9 April 2018)
- The date of commencement of online registration: 09.04.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 08.05.2018
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now