MCTE Recruitment – Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) invites applications for Assistant Professor vacancies in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MCTE Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Mhow (MP)|
|Last Date||28 July 2018|
- B.E./B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline as per post with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech.
- The relevant disciplines are Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Desirable: Two years teaching experience
Age limit: Below 35 years. (Relaxations as per government policy)
Discipline wise vacancies: 31 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 7 Posts
- Computer Engineering and Information Technology – 4 Posts
MCTE Selection Process:
The selection process of Assistant Professor posts will be based on the Interview
How to apply for MCTE Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
GS Branch (Training),
Military College of Telecommunication Engineering,
Mhow Cantt- 453441,
Madhya Pradesh, India.
Note: Candidates can collect prescribed application form from O/o Faculty of Communication and Engineering (FCE), MCTE in person or can send request mail for application form to email address – email@example.com.