MBit Wireless Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2017 & 2018 graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2017/2018|
|Salary||Rs 3-3.5 LPA|
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Information Technology)
- M.E. / M.Tech (Computer Engineering, Electonics Instrumentation and Communication, Electrical and Power Drives, Electronics and Communication)
- Should have 85 %
- Graduation in 2017,2018
- Must have very strong programming skills in C Language
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have thorough knowledge in Operating System and general RTOS Concepts
- Must have thorough knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Having specialization in Wireless Communication concepts is a plus
- Having specialization and/or courses taken in embedded systems is a plus
- Work/project experience in embedded SW development is a plus
- Work/project experience in Wireless or Networking protocol is a plus
- The candidates who are meeting the above criteria and are interested in being part of 4G and future Wireless Technologies research and product development team can apply. The candidate must be a self starter, who should be able to dynamically adapt to the technology development pace in the company. The candidate also should be willing to learn and contribute towards the product development. MBit provides a very challenging work culture and environment where there is no limit for an individual’s innovation and creativity
How to apply MBit Wireless Off Campus Drive 2018 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here