Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020 – Maxval scheduled to hire Freshers Trainee for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Online Test Last Date||16 December 2020|
Education: Any Engineering graduate
Year of Graduation: 2020
Eligibility of Percentage/ CGPA: 60% and above
Job Location: Bangalore
Stipend during 3 Months of training- INR 10,000/- CTC: 400,000 LPA
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as .Net, Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adaptive with undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Must possess product development thought process
- Should be a quick learner
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by maxval with a good score.
- Participate in code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to product development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Contribute as team member to interface with the product marketing, global services team and customer/partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software. Professional
Level 1: Online Test (Aptitude, Analytical, technical, code test) (14-16 Dec)
Level 2: Technical Interview
Level 3: Project Manager Interview
Level 4: HR discussion
How to Apply for Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this online test by the following link on or before 16 December 2020-5 P.M.
To Apply & Take Test: Click here
- Online Test Open Till: 14th ( 04 : 00 PM ) – 16th ( 05 : 00 PM)
- Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now