Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire for the role of Entry-Level Intern for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course work / Mixed-signal design course work as a credit.
- Experience: Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
- Solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
- Good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking is a complex environment.
- Knowledge of the most popular design tools for circuit simulation (Spectre/Spice, schematic-entry & Simulation environment).
- Good knowledge of transistors at device physics level and cross-sectional level.
- The complete responsibility of transistor-level designs (from architecture selection till final design review of the block generated).
- Supervising circuit layout
- Participate in product definitions
- Work in the lab to verify the designs, review characterization data and set the EC table limits.
- Responsibilities start from initial specification through design and layout supervision, silicon evaluation, characterization till Datasheet gets generated on MAXIM web.
How to Apply Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2019 for Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here