Maxim Integrated Recruitment scheduled for Entry-Level Applications Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, Flyback, Isolated derivatives, and small signal modeling of power electronic converters
- Should be well conversant with magnetics, including inductor and transformer design and characterization.
- Should be conversant in simulation/ design tools such as PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD.
- Should be able to prepare and release product collateral, reference designs, design notes and application notes.
- Should be able to travel and provide training for customers / FAEs on Maxim products, if necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
How to Apply Maxim Integrated Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 27 May 2018.
To Apply: Click here