MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 – Kerala State Co-operative Federation for Fisheries Development Ltd invites online application form for the post of Management Trainee- 29 Posts, Junior Executive – 3 Posts, Quality Supervisor – 5 Posts. Candidates who completed Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the written examination/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.matsyafed.in) website on or before 10 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- THSTI Recruitment 2020 for Jr Project Associate/Jr Resident
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/Scientist ‘B’
MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Management Trainee/ Junior Executive/ Quality Supervisor|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 40,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last Date||10 June 2020|
- Candidate should complete a Graduate/MBA from a recognized University.
- Management Trainee – 30 years
- Junior Executive/ Quality Supervisor – 18 to 40 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 37 Posts
- Management Trainee- 29 Posts
- Junior Executive – 3 Posts
- Quality Supervisor – 5 Posts
- Management Trainee – Rs.18,000 & Rs.20,000/-
- Junior Executive – Rs. 40,000/-
- Quality Supervisor – Rs. 12000/-
MATSYAFED Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written examination/interview.
How to Apply for MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://matsyafed.in/) website on or before 10 June 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now