Mastercard Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MasterCard Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering|
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and
- Methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in software engineering field.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Provides support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
How to apply Mastercard Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link as soon possible.
To Apply: Click here