Mastercard Recruitment 2017 scheduled for the post of Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MasterCard Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming languages advantageous (Java, C++).
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Learn to program, test, implement, document, maintain and support systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks.
- Assist team members with creation of documentation such as user guides and software development guides for less-complex projects.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
How to apply Mastercard Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link as soon possible.
To Apply: Click here