Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019 – Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs for Section Officer, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given in below.
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Section Officer, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Last Date||7 February 2019|
Manipur PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering/ IT Engineering.
Note: Candidates must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 21 to 38 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Manipur PSC – Post wise vacancies: 376 Posts
- Section Officer Grade – I (Civil) – 253 Posts
- Section Officer Grade – II (Civil) – 17 Posts
- Section Officer Grade – I/ Deputy Manager (Electrical) – 59 Posts
- Section Officer Grade – II/ Asst Manager (Electrical) – 45 Posts
- Deputy Manager (IT) – 2 Posts
- Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager (Electrical): Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Section Officer Grade-II/ Asst Manager (Electrical): Rs.5,200-20,200/-
Manipur PSC Recruitment – SO Selection Process:
- The merit list of the candidates would be based on the total of the written (Engineering Papers) and interview marks.
- Each correct answer will earn 2.5 marks in case of General Studies and General English
whereas each incorrect answer will reduce the total by 0.83 marks.
- In respect of Engineering Papers, correct response for each MCQ will earn 2 marks
whereas incorrect answer will reduce the total by 0.66 marks.
- The papers on General English & General Studies will not be considered for determining the merit list of the candidates. However, all candidates irrespective of the category will have to secure 40% or more to be eligible for consideration in the merit list.
Scheme of Examination:
|General English||100||1 Hr|
|General Studies||100||1 Hr|
|Concerned Engineering Paper-I||300||3 Hrs|
|Concerned Engineering Paper-II||300||3 Hrs|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: UR – 40%; OBC (M/MP/TNB) – 35%; SC/ST – 30%
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.400/-
- No fee is payable for DAP (Differently Abled Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode using net banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit Card.
Examination Centre: Imphal (Manipur).
How to apply Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by 7 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7 February 2019
- Available of e-Admission Certificate: 15 February 2019
Date of Written Examination:
- General English & General Studies: 24.02.2019
- Electrical Engineering Paper-I & II: 25.02.2019
- Civil Engineering Paper-I & II: 26.02.2019
- IT Engineering Paper-I & II: 27.02.2019