Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Manipur announced Lower Division Assistant (LDA) vacancies for Regular & Contract basis. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Lower Division Assistant (LDA)|
|Job Location||Imphal, Manipur|
|Application Start Date||27 July 2018|
|Last Date||10 August 2018|
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
- Working Knowledge of Manipuri/other local languages of Manipur is desirable.
Age limit (As on 10.08.2018):
- 18 to 38 Years for General Category
- 18 to 41 Years for OBC Category
- 18 to 43 Years for SC & ST Category
Post wise vacancies: 22 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant on Regular – 19 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant on Contract – 3 Posts
Manipur High Court Recruitment LDA Selection Process:
Based on the Merit of the Recruitment Examination, Interview & Typing Test.
Scheme of Examination:
|General English, Precis Writing, Drafting & Essay||100|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||100|
|Computer Typing Test||50|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: Pass Mark for written test will be 40% in each subject with 45% in aggregate for UR, 35 & 40 for SC, ST & others.
- Rs. 800/- for UR/OBC Candidates
- Rs. 600/- for ST/SC Candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 27 July 2018 to 10 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 27 July 2018)
- Opening date for Online Registration & Submission of Application Form: 27th July 2018
- Last date of Online Registration & Submission of Application Form: 10th August 2018
- Download of Admit cards: 27th August 2018