Manipur High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Manipur, Imphal announced Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) & Office Assistant (OA) vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Imphal (Manipur)|
|Last Date||18 March 2019|
- Graduate/B.A./B.Sc. or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- The Degree obtained through open Universities/ Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council (erstwhile)/Distance Education Bureau.
Age limit (As on 18.03.2019): Below 38 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) – 4 Posts
- Office Assistant (OA) – 5 Posts
Manipur High Court Recruitment – JAA/OA Selection Process:
Final Select list will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured in the Written Test and Viva Voce/Interview.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
Computer Typing Test: Candidates have net typing speed of 35 words per minute as minimum speed. Computer Typing Test is only of qualifying nature.
Viva Voce/Interview: (30 marks) Those candidates who qualify in the Computer Typing Test will be called for viva-voce/interview.
- Rs. 800/- for UR/OBC Candidates
- Rs. 600/- for ST/SC Candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration and Submission of Application Forms: 05-03-2019
- Closing date of Online Registration and Submission of Application Forms: 18-03-2019
- Download of Admit Cards: 05-04-2019 onwards