Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2020 – Government of Manipur, Directorate of Health Department scheduled walk-in interview for the post of Staff Nurse – 60 posts, Multitasking Staff (MTS) – 40 posts. Candidates with the qualification of GNM/ 10th/ 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Eligible candidates can obtain the application form from Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat office and submit the filled application form during office hours within the timeline and attend the walk-in-interview on 25 June 2020 to the below mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- SKIMS Recruitment 2020 for Nutrition Educationist/ Jr Asst
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for AE/AO/ARO/Technician
Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/Multitasking Staff (MTS)|
|Receipt of filled Appl. Forms||16 – 22 June 2020|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||25 June 2020|
- Matriculate/HSLC or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Registered A-Grade Nurse (Senior Certificate in Nursing and Mid-wifery from a recognized University/ Institute (for male Nurses, Senior Mid-wifery certificate is not required)
Multitasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculate/HSLC or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/ Board
Upper Age Limits:
- Unreserved – 38 years
- OBC – 41 years
- SC/ST – 43 years
- Persons with disability – 48 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 100 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 60 posts
- Multitasking Staff (MTS): 40 posts
Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment Selection Process for Staff Nurse/ MTS:
- Selection will be based on the candidates performance in walk-in-interview
- For Others – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST and PWD – Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: On cash payment to Directorate of Health Services, Manipur, Lamphelpat
How to Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse/ MTS?
Interested and eligible candidates get the application form from Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat office from 15 June to 22 June 2020 and submit the filled application form during office hours within the timeline along with cash payment from 16 June to 22 June 2020. Candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 25 June 2020 to the below mentioned venue.
For More Details: Click here
Important Date / Timelines:
- Issue of Appl. Forms: 15 – 20 June 2020 (office hours).
- Receipt of filled Appl. Forms: 16 – 22 June 2020 (office hours).
- Issue of Admit Cards: 17 – 22 June 2020. (office hours).
Date: 25 June 2020 at 10 AM
Directorate of Health Services,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now