Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 – Malabar Cancer Centre (an autonomous centre under Government of Kerala) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician – Nuclear Medicine (Permanent basis) for 03 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ Diploma within the age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.mccc.kerala.gov.in website on or before 20 June 2020 and send the hard/ print copy of online application through postal on or before 30 June 2020 till 4:30 PM. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technician Nuclear Medicine|
|Job Location||Thalassery, Kerala|
|Last Date for Online Application||20 June 2020|
|Last Date for Hard Copy Submission||30 June 2020|
- B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology/DMRIT (Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques) OR
- PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Experience: 2 years experience
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): Below 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 years
Malabar Cancer Centre Selection Process for Technician:
- Selection will be based on the written test or trade test and interview.
- The written test will carry 75 marks.
- The written test will be of 90 minutes duration having 75 objective type questions (OMR valuation) as per the qualification prescribed
- Total marks in written test – 75 marks
- Total marks in Interview – 25 marks
- Total marks – 100 marks
- For SC/ ST category: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery
How to Apply Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 for Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.mccc.kerala.gov.in website on or before 20 June 2020 and send the hard/ print copy of online application along with Demand Draft as application fee and self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) to the following postal address on or before 30 June 2020 till 4:30 PM.
Note: The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of ………………………………………”, with post name.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery,
- Last date for online application – 20 June 2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy – 30 June 2020
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment?
Ans. At present Malabar Cancer Centre having vacancies for Technician Nuclear Medicine - 03 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at www.mccc.kerala.gov.in website on or before 20 June 2020 and send the hard/ print copy of online application through postal on or before 30 June 2020 till 4:30 PM.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now