MakeMyTrip Off Campus Drive scheduled for Backend Developer for Engineering graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MakeMyTrip Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Backend Developer|
|Salary||Up to Rs 19 LPA|
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- 0 to 2 years of hands-on coding experience in Java.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on Java stack (Spring/Hibernate)
- Good understanding on open source tools – Couch based, SOLR, and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Java Frameworks -Spring, Eclipse, RESTful service.
- Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
- Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
- Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
- Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of-concept features/application based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Execution of appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
- Online Assessment:
- In-Person Interview (2 Technical Rounds F2F)
How to apply for MakeMyTrip Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this drive in online latest by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now