Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Assistant professor for 71 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PhD/Master’s degree can apply for this job. Candidates selection on the basis of shortlisting the applicant and called for interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Maitreyi College University – Maitreyi College is an educational institution located in Delhi India. Maitreyi College provides the best education to the students guided by the well-educated facilities. The vision of this institute is to get recognition as a knowledge centre at national and international levels.
Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant professor|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||27 September 2019|
- Candidates should complete the Master’s degree with 55% marks in a relevant subject from an Indian university
- Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR (or)
- Candidates PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university
Department Wise Vacancies:
- Botany: 4 posts
- Chemistry: 3 posts
- Commerce: 2 posts
- Computer Science: 2 posts
- Economics: 2 posts
- English: 6 posts
- Hindi: 10 posts
- History: 6 posts
- Mathematics: 8 posts
- Physics: 7 posts
- Political Science: 9 posts
- Punjabi: 1 post
- Sanskrit: 4 posts
- Sociology: 4 posts
- Zoology: 3 posts
Maitreyi College Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the shortlisting the applicant and called for interview.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women Category: No application fee
How to apply for Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 27 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here