Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2018 – Public Works Department, Maharashtra invites online applications for 263 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) for Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2018: JE
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date||27 May 2018|
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Age limit(As on 01.04.2018): 18 to 38 Years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Maharashtra PWD AE Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination.
- The syllabus of written examination is Civil Engineering in Diploma Level, General Knowledge & Reasoning Test.
- For each correct answers, candidates get 2 marks.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max. Marks|
|Civil Engineering (Diploma Level)||75||150|
|General Knowledge & Reasoning Test||25||50|
- For General Candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2018 for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 May 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08th May 2018
- Last Date for Online Application: 27th May 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27th May 2018
- Date of Download Admit Card: 9 to 23 June 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 23 & 24 June 2018