Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – Public Works Department, Maharashtra invites online applications for 405 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) for Diploma candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019: JE
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date||25 January 2019|
Maharashtra PWD JE Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Age limit (As on 05.01.2019): 18 to 38 Years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Maharashtra PWD JE Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination and followed by Interview.
- The syllabus of written examination is Civil Engineering in Diploma Level, General Knowledge & Reasoning Test.
- For each correct answers, candidates get 2 marks.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max. Marks|
|Civil Engineering (Diploma Level)||75||150|
|General Knowledge & Reasoning Test||25||50|
- For General Candidates: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JE vacancies through online on or before 25 January 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th January 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Online: 25th January 2019.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now