Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra State Police announced Job notification for 204 vacancies of Assistance Intelligence Officer in Maharashtra State. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistance Intelligence Officer|
|Last Date||12 June 2018|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a recognized university/institute.
|Male||165 cm||79 cm with 5 cm Expansion|
Age Limit (As on 12.06.2018):
- For Gen/ UR – Below 30 yrs
- For Reserved Category – Below 33 yrs
- For Ex-Serviceman – Below 51 yrs
Maharashtra Police – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test.
- For UR Category: Rs. 525/-
- For Reserve Category: Rs. 325/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 29 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 12 June 2018
- Download Hall Ticket: 25 June 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 13 July 2018 to 24 July 2018