Maharashtra Municipal Services Recruitment 2018 announced Jobs for 1889 vacancies of Engineer, Accountant/Auditor, Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Maharashtra Municipal Services Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer, Accountant / Auditor, Tax Assessment, Administrative Officer|
|Last Date||27 April 2018|
Engineer: B.E/ B. Tech. in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer/ Water Supply Sanitation/ Sanitation Engineering.
Accountant / Auditor: Graduate Degree in Commerce Department from the recognized University.
Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer: Graduate Degree in any Discipline.
Age limit: 21 to 38 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 1889 Posts
- Engineer (Civil) – 367 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 63 Posts
- Engineer (Computer) – 81 Posts
- Engineer (Water Supply, Hydroelectricity & Sanitation) – 84 Posts
- Accountant / Auditor – 528 Posts
- Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer – 766 Posts
Maharashtra Municipal Services Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60|
For Tax Assessment and Administrative Officer:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
How to apply Maharashtra Municipal Services Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for submission of application: 07.04.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 27.04.2018
- Last Date for payment of application fees: 27.04.2018