Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 announced notification for the post of Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineers, Section Engineer, Technician.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited(MAHA-Metro) is the jointly owned government company by Govt of Maharashtra and Govt of India(50:50 Shares).It is headquartered in Nagpur, Maharashtra.The existing Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) will be reconstituted into the MAHA-METRO for implementation of all Maharashtra state metro projects, except the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.Its responsible for Metro Rail projects going in Maharashtra Except for Mumbai Metropolitan area. Nagpur Metro and Pune Metro will be now implemented by MAHA-METRO.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017-18:
Maharashtra Metro Rail announces their vacancies in Newspapers and also in metrorailnagpur.com > Careers section.At present Maharastra Metro Rail vacancies announced for the post of Site Engineer, Junior Engineer, Station/Train Controller and Technician in various disciplines.All eligible candidates can submit their online application for above position in online at metrorailnagpur.com careers page from 10 October to 9 November 2017
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Technician.|
|Salary||Station Controller/ Jr.Engineer- Rs.13,500-25,520/Month;|
Section Engineer- Rs.16,000-30,770/Month;
|Last date||9 November 2017|
For Supervisory Posts:
- Section Engineer: Four year degree course from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication.
- Station Controller/Train Operator,Junior Engineers: Diploma(Three years) from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute in Mechanical/Elecrical/Electronics/Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Civil Branch.
- Working Knowledge of Marathi Language Compulsory.
- SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/Electronics/Civil Trades.
- Should be Domicile of Maharashtra State and having Knowledge of Marathi Language.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment-Total Vacancies: 196 Posts
Supervisory Posts:115 Posts
- Station Controller/Train Controller/Train Operator: 62 Posts
- Section Engineer(Electrical): 5 Posts
- Section Engineer(Electronics): 4 Posts
- Section Engineer(Mechanical): 1 Post
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Electronics): 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical): 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil): 5 Posts
Non-Supervisory Posts: 91 Posts
- Technician(Electrical): 34 Posts
- Technician(Civil): 32 Posts
- Technician(Electronics): 25 Posts
Age limit(As on 01.10.2017):
- For Supervisory Posts: 18 to 28 years. (Relaxation as per government policy)
- For Non-Supervisory Posts: 18 to 25 years. (Relaxation as per government policy)
Probation period: 2 Years
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The online test consists of 3 parts, Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, shall be of 2Hrs. duration.
Part-I: Marathi Language(15 Question). Candidate scoring minimum 40% passing marks in Part-I will eligible for evaluation of Part-II & Part-III.
Part-II: It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions in English/Hindi medium (For Supervisory Posts questions available in English) General Awareness, Local Ability, Quantitative Aptitude. There will be a total of 35 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Part-III: It will consist of objective type questions on knowledge of discipline/domain/Trade. There will be a total 100 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- For UR & OBC(including Ex-Servicemen): Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST & Women candidates: Rs.150/-
How to apply Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10 October 2017 to 9 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Application: 10 October 2017
- Application Fee to be paid between 10 October 2017 to 9 November 2017
- Last date for Online Application: 9 November 2017