Madurai District Court Recruitment 2019 Job notifications for Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff, Driver, Xerox Machine Operator, Office Assistant, Masalchi, Masalchi cum Night Watchman, Night Watchman, Gardener Sanitary worker & Sweeper. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Madurai District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Computer Operator, Xerox Machine Operator, Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Driver & Others|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – Exp)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.20,600-65,500/-|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||21 December 2018|
- A Pass in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications from a recognized university of Indian Union or a
- Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., Or B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University
- Typewriting both English and Tamil by Junior Grade/Lower Grade.
Senior Bailiff: SSLC Passed.
- VIII Std passed and
- Driving License for driving a motor vehicle issued by the competent authority under the Motor Vehicles Act 1939 (Central Act IV of 1939) with practical experience of driving Motor vehicle for a period of not less than 5 years.
Xerox Machine Operator:
- SSLC Std Passed
- Certificate of Xerox Machine Operator Course. and having 6 month experience in operation of the Xerox Machine
Office Assistant: VIII Std passed
Masalchi/Night Watchman/Gardener/Sweeper/Sanitary Worker: Able to Read & Write in Tamil
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018): 18 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 2 years for MBC & BC
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Madurai District Court Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 157 Posts
- Computer Operator – 7 Posts
- Senior Bailiff – 7 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Xerox Machine Operator – 17 Posts
- Office Assistant – 67 Posts
- Night Watchman – 28 Posts
- Masalchi cum Night Watchman – 1 Post
- Masalchi – 17 Posts
- Gardener – 6 Posts
- Sanitary Worker – 2 Posts
- Sweeper – 4 Posts
- Computer Operator: Rs.20,600-65,500/-
- Senior Bailiff/Driver: Rs.19,500-62,000/-
- Xerox Machine Operator: Rs.16,600- 52,400/-
- Office Asst/Masalchi cum Night Watchman/Masalchi/Night Watchman/Gardener/Sanitary Worker/Sweeper: Rs.15,700- 50,000/-
Madurai District Court – Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be made only through written test/interview purely on merit.
How to apply for Madurai District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 21 December 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,