Madras Fertilizers MFL Recruitment 2023 has released the job notification for the post of Officer for 48 vacancies in a contract basis. Candidates with the B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/M.Com/B.Sc/PG/CA/ICWA qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Selection is based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Madras Fertilizers MFL Recruitment 2023 for officers:
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/M.Com/B.Sc/PG/CA/ICWA|
|Total Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 50,000/- month.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||03 June 2023|
- Operations: B.E/ B.Tech – Chemical / Petro Chemical Engg
- Maintenance-Mechanical: B.E/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engg.
- Maintenance-Electrical: B.E / B.Tech – EEE
- Maintenance-Instruments: B.E/ B.Tech – E&I/ Instrumentation & Control Engg.
- Materials Management: Any PG with MBA in Materials Management
- Marketing (Field office & Shift): B.Sc (Agriculture) / PG in Agriculture / MBA -Marketing
- Personnel: PG Degree in Personnel Management/Public Administration/ Social Work / Sociology or MBA-HRM
- Finance: M.Com or CA / ICWA / MBA – Finance
Experience: minimum one year experience in the relevant field.
Note: CONTRACT basis for a period of ONE year in MFL from the date of engagement and renewable for another one year at the sole discretion of MFL Management.
Age Limit(As on 03 June 2023) :
- Unreserved candidate Maximum 28 years
- SC/ST candidate Maximum 33 years
- OBC candidate Maximum 31 years
- SC/ST PWD candidate Maximum 38 years
- OBC PWD candidate Maximum 36 years
Salary: Rs. 50,000/- month.
Post & Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Operations: 18 Posts.
- Maintenance-Mechanical: 05 Posts.
- Maintenance-Electrical: 03 Posts.
- Maintenance-Instruments: 02 Posts.
- Materials Management: 03 Posts.
- Marketing (Field office & Shift): 08 Posts.
- Personnel: 03 Posts.
- Finance: 06 Posts.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted in the order of Merit based on their Academic Qualifications and called for an interview (personal / VC mode) based on the decision of the management.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed well in advance accordingly.
- Selection shall be made according to the merit drawn on the basis of the performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process.
- Candidates will be called for an interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the application form.
- The final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per MFL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards.
- Candidates provisionally selected by MFL will have to undergo a medical examination before joining.
How to Apply for Madras Fertilizers MFL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled-in application per the prescribed format, along with copies in support of age/ qualification/experience/community certificates from their email ID to MFL email ID email@example.com with the subject as “Engagement of Officers on „Contract‟ – May 2023” on or before 03 June 2023 (17.00 hrs).
For More Details: Click here
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange also need to apply through email only.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Offical website for updates.