MACBRO Off Campus Drive 2020 – MACBRO Global Engineering Solutions scheduled to hire Block Chain Developer/ Full Stack Developer/ AWS Google Cloud/ Automation Test Engineer/ Mobility Developer/ Digital Marketing Executive for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for:
- Tayana Software Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers
- Replicon Off Campus Drive 2020 for Trainee
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers
MACBRO Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Block Chain Developer/ Full Stack Developer/ AWS Google Cloud/ Automation Test Engineer/ Mobility Developer/ Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 2 to 3 LPA|
|Interview Location||Kakapalayam (Salem)|
|Registration Last Date||27 February 2020|
|Interview Date||29 February 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)
- Batch: Only for 2020 passing out
- 60% in 10th,12th & UG
- No standing arrears in the current education
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- HR Interview
How to Apply for MACBRO Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link on or before 27 February 2020 and attend the drive with required documents on 29 February 2020 to the following venue.
To Register: Click here
Date: 29 February 2020 Time: 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible students are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- The Shortlisted candidate’s confirmation mail will be shared on or before 27.02.2020.
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs,
Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy)
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 29.02.2020 at 8.30 am.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now