LiveVox Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Trainee QA Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
LiveVox Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Trainee QA Engineer|
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in computer science or related stream with general knowledge of Computer programming/SQL and scripting.
- He must be able to work in a team
- He must understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease
- He must have great interpersonal skills
- He must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
- A Trainee Engineer is one who is supposed to learn the concepts and components of the Product in the company and implementing them in real scenarios and client requests.
- The main job of a trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
- He might have to assist his seniors in handling the new client requests and implement them using our product and make sure the QA is done as per the requirements.
- He should be able to understand the existing product features in force in the company to make them more feasible work as per the need of the client.
- He might be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his problem solving if some work around is needed for the client requests using skills of scripting/coding on them.
- His / Her main responsibility is to cultivate and learn professional behaviour and mannerisms from this traineeship.
- He might have to conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager/Team lead.
- He may need to gather information relating to latest versions/technology and pass them to the team for incorporation.
How to apply LiveVox Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment in online by the following link.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here