LiveVox Recruitment 2018 scheduled for a role of Trainee QA Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
LiveVox Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Trainee QA Engineer|
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in computer science or related stream with general knowledge of Computer programming/SQL and scripting.
- He must be able to work in a team
- He must understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease
- He must have great interpersonal skills
- He must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
- A Trainee Engineer is one who is supposed to learn the concepts and components of the Product in the company and implementing them in real scenarios and client requests.
- The main job of a trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
- He might have to assist his seniors in handling the new client requests and implement them using our product and make sure the QA is done as per the requirements.
- He should be able to understand the existing product features in force in the company to make them more feasible work as per the need of the client.
- He might be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his problem solving if some work around is needed for the client requests using skills of scripting/coding on them.
- His / Her main responsibility is to cultivate and learn professional behaviour and mannerisms from this traineeship.
- He might have to conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager/Team lead.
- He may need to gather information relating to latest versions/technology and pass them to the team for incorporation.
How to apply LiveVox Recruitment 2018?
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here