Liventus Recruitment 2018 scheduled for dotNET Application Developer for Entry level B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Liventus Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||dotNET Application Developer|
- Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field
- Strong English skill
- Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications
- Prior work experience a plus
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
- Support management of the project development team
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
- Support existing applications
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
- Implement and support JQuery Code
How to apply Liventus Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now