Liventus Recruitment 2018 scheduled for dotNET Application Developer for Entry level B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Liventus Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||dotNET Application Developer|
- Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field
- Strong English skill
- Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications
- Prior work experience a plus
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
- Support management of the project development team
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
- Support existing applications
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
- Implement and support JQuery Code
How to apply Liventus Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here