Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Apprentice Technical Author (Trainee Technical Author) for Freshers B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/AME graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Apprentice Technical Author|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3 LPA|
|Venue Date||6 & 7 July 2019|
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech(Aeronautical or Aerospace), B.Sc (Aeronautical Science or Aeronautics), AME or AMAeSI
- 2016/2017/2018/2019 Pass out (Should have cleared Final Semester Exam)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be available to join immediately
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Gas Turbine engines, systems and exposure to core engine parts
- Preferable to have experience on maintenance of Aircraft and Engines
- Basic knowledge to read and interpret the Engineering drawings/Blueprints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Desired to have basic knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100, iSpec 2200 Specifications, SGML,AECMA Simplified English, Engineering Drawing and Analysis, and authoring tools like Epic Editor, Frame Maker
Employment Mode: Apprenticeship (Conversion to Permanent rolls after one year based on performance)
- Create/edit manuals based on inputs from the client.
- Basic understanding of authoring tools like Epic Editor/Frame Maker, etc.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from authoring to delivery.
- Works closely with the Sr. Technical Author/Team Lead to deliver high-quality outputs in line with set productivity.
- Update and maintain personal training and development records.
- Technical Test – Aero Engine Basics, Engineering Drawing, Aircraft Maintenance basics
- English Test – English Grammar & Comprehension
- Logical & Analytical Test
- Technical Interview – Technical Interviews will be conducted on a pre-announced date for candidates who clear the Test
How to Apply for Lionbridge Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this drive at the following venue on 6 July & 7 July 2019.
Venue Date: 6 & 7 July 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Lionbridge Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.
Ascendas International Tech Park,
Crest 7th Floor, Taramani Road,
Chennai 600 113.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now