Linde Engineering Off Campus Drive 2023 – Linde is scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Engineers in various disciplines for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Diploma candidates who are graduating in 2024. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain, decarbonize and protect our planet.The company serves a variety of end markets such as chemicals & energy, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and mining. Linde’s industrial gases and technologies are used in countless applications including production of clean hydrogen and carbon capture systems critical to the energy transition, life-saving medical oxygen and high-purity & specialty gases for electronics. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
Linde Engineering Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Program Name||Trainee Engineers|
|Salary||Rs. 3.75 – 5.60 LPA|
|Job Location||Vadodara, Gujarat|
Trainee Engineers (Construction/Engineering/IT Infrastructure):
- Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechatronics/Chemical/Electronics & Communications/Civil/Structural Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology)
- 60% throughout academics without active backlogs
- Year of passing: 2024
- Participates in initializing and executing IT projects for further developing the IT infrastructure in his/her own area of expertise
- Analysis, rectifies and solves the problems concerned with the IT infrastructure which includes networks , servers, security, data base, etc. referring them to the superiors to reduce the impact of the problems
- Provides IT support to the construction sites
- Supports in development of tools and techniques
- Execute tasks within set parameters and close guidance of the lead / area leads
- Prepare quality deliverable within budget, schedule and take full responsibility for the own task.
- Resolve interface issues with other disciplines
- M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA: Rs. 5.60 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc: Rs. 5.00 LPA
- Diploma: Rs. 3.75 LPA
Insurance benefits: During the Term of your employment (whether regular or contractual) with the Company, you will be entitled to, in addition to statutory insurance, employee insurance plans, practices and programs currently maintained by the Company, as mentioned below (collectively, “Employee Insurance Program”)
- Mediclaim (Sum assured – INR 8 Lakh floater, Covered – Self, Spouse, children – 2 and Parents or In-laws, Effective – from the date of joining, Pre-existing diseases – covered, No Medical required)
- Group Term Life Insurance (Sum Insured – 2 times of CTC or INR 50 Lakhs (subject to max 10 time of CTC) whichever is higher, Covered – Self only)
- Group Personal Accident (Sum Insured – Ranges from INR 30 Lakh to INR 1 Crore depending upon CTC, Covered – Self only)
- Health Check Up (Covered – Self and Spouse, Annual – 40 years of age and above; Biennial – below 40 years of age)
How to apply for Linde Engineering Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more Details & Apply: Click here