LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the post of Apprentice Development Officers -8581 vacancies across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9 June 2019|
- Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved
for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Age Limit(As on 1.5.2019): 21-30 Years i.e candidates must have been
born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive) as on
01.05.2019.(Relaxation available as per govt policy)
LIC ADO Recruitment Total vacancies-Zone Wise:
- Central Zonal Office(Bhopal)-525 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office(Kolkata)-922 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office(Patna)-701 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office(New Delhi)-1130 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office(Kanpur)-1042 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office(Chennai)-1257 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office(Hyderabad)-1251 Posts
- Western Zonal Office(Mumbai)-1753 Posts
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019-Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the writtent test, Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Selection of Apprentice Development Officer from Open Market Category will be done through two-phase examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|English Language (Qualifying nature)||30||30||20 Minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online. The main examination will consist of objective tests for 150 marks. The total duration of the test is 2 hours
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|Reasoning Ability &
Current Affairs and
English Language with
Special Emphasis on
Grammar and vocabulary
|Insurance and Financial
with special emphasis
on knowledge of Life
Insurance and Financial
Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
LIC ADO 2019 Application Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.50/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
How to apply LIC ADO Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 20 May 2019 to 9 June 2019
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.05.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.06.2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 20.05.2019 to 09.03.2019