Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023 – Leica Microsystems is scheduled to hire Intern for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023:
|Experience||0 -1 Year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- 0-1 year of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of modern programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and various other technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programming, relational database technologies, NoSQL. Mongo DB etc.
Good to have:
- Experience with mobile development
- Fullback development
Lecia Microsystems is looking for a Senior Software engineer to join the software development team responsible for developing software applications for Digital Microscope imaging for Microsurgery (Neuro) and Ophthalmology.
- with LMS policies on Security, performance, longevity, and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and propose new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to the story “definition of done” as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Adhere to a hybrid model of in-office and remote work as per organization policy
How to Apply for Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.