Legato Recruitment 2020 – Legato scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.S graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Legato Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Sciences / Electronics
- 0 to 1 years of Programming experience
- Critical Thinking and passion to learn/deliver
- Thorough understanding / knowledge in any one of the programming languages
- Experience / Demonstrate knowledge in software development lifecycle and software engineering concepts
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Analyzing Requirements
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure functioning of the product and optimization
- Support, Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other stakeholders
How to apply Legato Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here