Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire the post of PO-Probationary officers for their branches across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
LVB-Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 December 2018|
- Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
- Age Limit (As on 1 December 2018): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years. Candidate born between December 02, 1990 and December 01, 1998 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply.
LVB-Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment -Selection Process:
The objective type online examination consists of
- Numerical Ability-25 Questions
- Analytical Ability-25 Questions
- Verbal Ability-30 Questions
- Banking Awareness-40 Questions
- Computer / General Knowledge-30 Questions
(Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
Application Fees: Rs 700
Online Exam Centres:
The complete address of the venue will be mentioned in Call Letter/Admit Card
|West Bengal||West Bengal|
How to apply LVB-Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest 30 December 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online registration: Wednesday, December 05, 2018
- Closing date for online registration: Sunday, December 30, 2018
- Call letter download One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination Sunday, January 20, 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now