Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 scheduled to hire the post of PO-Probationary officers for their branches across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
LVB-Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 April 2017|
- Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
- Age Limit (As on 1 March 2017): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years. Candidate born between March 2, 1987 and March 1, 1997 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply
LVB-Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment -Selection Process:
The objective type online examination consists of
- Numerical Ability-25 Questions
- Analytical Ability-25 Questions
- Verbal Ability-30 Questions
- Banking Awareness-40 Questions
- Computer / General Knowledge-30 Questions
(Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
Application Fees: Rs 650
Online Exam Centres:
The complete address of the venue will be mentioned in Call Letter/Admit Card
|West Bengal||West Bengal|
How to apply LVB-Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest 17 April 2017.
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online registration: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Closing date for online registration: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Call letter download One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination During the month of May’2017