Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020: Lakshadweep Administration invites job application from Schedule Tribe male candidates of UT and Ex-servicemen from Lakshadweep for the post of Constable (Executive) for 22 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th class are eligible. The selection process is based on the written examination. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through postal on or before 22 July 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 for Homeguard Sepoy
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officers/Soldiers
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020:
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020 for Constable:
|Job Role||Constable (Executive)|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200 + 2000 GP|
|Last Date||22 July 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/institute.
- Candidates who appeared in 10+2 (plus two) academic year, 2019-20 are also eligible to apply subject to passing the examination before appearing in the physical endurance test.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:-
- Chest: Minimum 80 cms (85 cms. After expansion)
- Height: 165 cms.
- Weight: Corresponding to height as per medical standards.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 37 years
Relaxation Age Limit: As per Govt. Rule
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 22 Posts
- ST: 20 posts
- Depart Candidate: 02 posts
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment Selection Process for Constable:
- Selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the written examination.
- Physical endurance, physical measurement, documentation and medical tests are only qualifying in nature.
- Written competitive examination will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions
- Each carrying one mark, which will have to be answered in 120 minutes (2hrs) duration.
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written examination and meet medical standards to qualify for selection.
- The level of questions will be 10+2 (Plus two) standard and questions will be in English, Hindi and Malayalam
- In case sufficient number of candidates not available to fill up the vacancies reserved for departmental candidate as stated above, the department reserve the right to relax up to 5% marks i.e. from 40% to 35% to fill the reserved vacancies.
How to Apply for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualification, caste/community certificate, Departmental candidate etc should reach to the below postal address on or before 22 July 2020 by 17:00 hrs.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the Commandant,
India Reserve Battalion,
HQ Kavaratti — 682555
Office of the OIC India Reserve Battalion, in the respective Islands
Lakshadweep Administration Walk-in-Interview for Jr Engineer: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Walk-in Date||07 January 2020|
- Candidates should complete Degree in Civil Engineering of recognized University or diploma in Civil Engineering of recognized institution or equivalent. (Minimum 40% of marks).
Experience: Candidates having experience under the Central/State Govt./UTs of Public Sector undertaking/ Semi Gov. autonomous or statutory organization only will be considered.
Tenure: Annual contract basis for one year
Age Limit(as on 07.01.2020): Not exceeding 40 years
Lakshadweep Administration Junior Engineer Selection Process:
The selection will be based on a personal interview. Candidates who fulfil the requirements in all respect only will be allowed to attend the interview.
Weightage for qualifications:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – Candidates having percentage of marks:
- 40 to 49% – 6
- 50 to 59% – 8
- More than 60 % – 10
2. Degree in Civil Engineering candidates having percentage of marks:
- 40 to 49% – 12
- 50 to 597. – 14
- More than 60% – 16
3. Candidates having Master Degree in Civil Engineering additional 5 marks (fixed).
Note: Candidates passed in more than one attempt will be penalized one mark for each attempt.
- More than 2 years – 10 marks
- 1 year but less than 2 years – 6 marks
- 6 months to 1 year – 3 marks
- Less than 6 months – No marks
Personal Interview – 10 Marks
How to Apply for Lakshadweep Administration Walk-in-Interview 2019-20?
All interested and eligible candidates may register their candidature in the LPWD (Circle), Kavaratti at 11 AM (Hrs) on 07.01.2020 with required documents. The walk-in interview will be held in the LPWD (Circle), Kavaratti at 3 PM (Hrs) on 07.01.2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Certificate in the original proof of age
- Educational qualification and caste etc
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now