Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019: Lakshadweep Administration has released the notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk for 54 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Last Date||14 October 2019|
Essential Qualification :
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test only on Computer: English Typing 35 Words per Minute (Time Allowed 10 Minutes)
- Certificate course in computer application for a minimum period of 3 months by any Govt.Recognized Institution.
Age Limit(as on 14.10.2019): 18 to 30 years
Relaxation Age Limit: As per Govt. Rule
Category wise vacancies:
- For General: 20 posts
- For SC/ST: 34 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/-Rs.20200/-month
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on two-stage. The marks obtained in the written examination and pass in typing test.
- Stage – I: This stage is Written Competitive Examination. Total marks will be 100. It consists of 100 multiple choice objective type questions carrying one mark each which will have to be answered in two hours. The level of questions will be of Plus-2 standard.
- Stage – II: This stage is of qualifying in nature. It will consist of Skill test on the computer. The time allowed is 10 minutes. Speed is 35 words per minute 10500 KDPH.
Note: Only those candidates who qualify in stage I (written examination) will be allowed to appear for the skill test on computer.
How to apply Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019?
All the interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form and send it to the given postal address on or before 14 October 2019.
For more details& Application form: Click here
The Director (Services)
Kavaratti Island — 682 555.
- Date of Notification: 13 September 2019
- Last date of receipt of application: 14 October 2019