Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2022 – Ladakh Police has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Constable Executive. There are a total of 80 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 18 to 37 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 31 March 2022. The selection process will be based on Written Test / Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Ladakh Police : Ladakh police strive to be the premier law enforcement agency in order to develop Ladakh as the India’s safest destination for the visitors and the most peaceful community marked by trust, understanding and cooperation. In line with the motto of Ladakh police- Soft & Firm, we will firmly uphold law of land, preserve public order and prevent crime primarily through measures like trust building, compassion-based engagement, community partnership and adherence to ethical principles.
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2022:
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2022 for Follower Executive:
|Job Role||Follower Executive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||31 March 2022|
- The candidate should have passed 10th examination from a recognized Board of School Education by or before the last date for submission of the application form. (8th passed from any recognized School for serving Special Police Officers (SPOs) with a continuous period of engagement for a minimum of three years. Certificate of engagement to be issued by the concerned District SSP/DDO).
- Essential tradesmanship experience:- One-year tradesmanship experience in any of the following trades:
i. Housekeeping/ Sweeper
- Desired qualifications: One-year ITI certificate course in the trades listed above.
- The age limit for the above mentioned post should be 18 to 37 years
Total Vacancies: 80 Posts
- Plumbing : 6 posts
- Carpentry : 4 posts
- Cooking : 22 posts
- Electrician : 6 posts
- Masonry : 4 posts
- Cobbler : 2 posts
- Barber : 6 posts
- Washerman : 10 posts
- Housekeeping/ Sweeper : 20 posts
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process shall consist of following compulsory test in the given order:
|Test / examinations||Maximum marks /Qualifying|
|Screening test (1600 meter run for male and 1000 meter run for female, in 7 minutes and 30 seconds)||Qualifying|
|Scrutiny of original documents / testimonials||–|
|Marks allotted for desired qualification||5% of the maximum marks of the examination|
|Total Max. Marks||105|
Screening Test :
- The candidate processing basic eligibility criteria viz. age, educational qualification, Residence, etc as prescribed above, shall be subjected to the Screening Test. The Screening Test shall be common to all the trades. The Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature and candidates who complete 1600 meter run (in case of male candidates) or 1000 meter run (in case of female candidates) in seven (07) minutes and thirty (30) seconds, shall be considered as qualified.
Scrutiny of original documents/testimonials :
- Candidates who qualify the Screening Test shall submit their original documents/testimonials, along with self-attested photocopies of the documents/testimonials, for scrutiny. (The scrutiny is provisional and all documents/testimonials shall
be subjected to verification through the concerned authority).
Marks allotted for the desired qualification :
- Candidates who are in possession of one-year ITI Certificate course in the trade for which the candidate has applied shall be awarded 5% of the maximum marks allotted to Trade Test.
Trade Test :
- The candidates who have qualified the Screening Test and whose Documents/ testimonials have been scrutinized and found
correct, shall be subjected to the Trade Test. The candidate will be put to Trade Test in the respective trades for which they have applied. The Ladakh Police (Subordinate) Service Recruitment Board shall co-opt experts of the relevant trades for Trade Test.
Application Fees :
- Fee payable: Rs 300
- Fee can be paid only by online mode through Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or UPI.
How to apply for Ladakh Police Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at official website on or before 31 March 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now