Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021 – Ladakh Police has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Constable Executive. There are 213 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 18 to 28 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 15 November 2021. The selection process will be based on Written Test / Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Ladakh Police : Ladakh police strive to be the premier law enforcement agency in order to develop Ladakh as the India’s safest destination for the visitors and the most peaceful community marked by trust, understanding and cooperation. In line with the motto of Ladakh police- Soft & Firm, we will firmly uphold law of land, preserve public order and prevent crime primarily through measures like trust building, compassion-based engagement, community partnership and adherence to ethical principles.
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021:
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021 for Constable Executive:
|Job Role||Constable Executive|
|Last Date||15 November 2021|
- The candidate should have passed 10th examination from a recognized Board of School Education. (8th passed form a recognized school for any serving Special Police Officer (SPO) with a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years).
- Height,- Male.- Minimum 162 cms. Female.- Minimum 152 cms.
- Chest.- (Male only): Un-expanded.- Minimum 81 cms., Expanded.- Minimum 85 cms.
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years
Total Vacancies: 213 Posts
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process shall consist of following compulsory test in the given order:
|Test / examinations||Maximum marks /Qualifying|
|Physical Measurement Test||Qualifying|
|Physical Endurance Test||50|
|Scrutiny of original documents /
|Desired Qualification Test||5% of the maximum marks of the examination|
|Written examination (objective type)||100|
Physical measurement test:-
- Standards of Physical measurement shall be as provided in schedule-II(A) of the Ladakh Police (subordinate)
Service Recruitment Rules 2021, reproduced below for ready reference:- Height male = minimum 162 cms, Height female = minimum 152 cms, Chest (only for male candidates):- Unexpended = minimum 81 cms, Expended = minimum 85 cms.
Physical endurance test:- (50 Marks):
- Physical endurance test shall be taken only of those candidates who qualify the physical measurement tests. The physical endurance shall be of maximum 50 marks and shall consists of the following activities: Long race (1600 meters for male: 1000 meters for female). 25 marks, Short sprint (100 meters) 25 marks.
Written examination (objective type):
- All candidates who have qualified the physical measurement test and who’s documents / testimonials have been scrutinized and found correct shall be put through a written examination which shall be of 80 minutes duration. The written exam will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions and each question carrying 01 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The question paper for written exam will be in English only.
How to apply for Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at official website on or before 15 November 2021.
For more details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now