Ladakh Police Recruitment 2023 – Ladakh Police has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Constable Executive, Armed/IRP, HG/CD/SDRF cadre & Telecommunication Carde There are a total of 298 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates having a 10th/12th pass qualification can apply online. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply online. The selection process will be based on a Written Test / Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Ladakh Police : Ladakh police strive to be the premier law enforcement agency in order to develop Ladakh as the India’s safest destination for the visitors and the most peaceful community marked by trust, understanding and cooperation. In line with the motto of Ladakh police- Soft & Firm, we will firmly uphold law of land, preserve public order and prevent crime primarily through measures like trust building, compassion-based engagement, community partnership and adherence to ethical principles.
Ladakh Police Recruitment 2023 Constable:
|Total Vacancies||298 Posts|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Application Start Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
- The candidate should have passed the 10th examination from a recognized Board of School Education before the last date for submission of the application form (the 8th passed from a recognized school for any serving Special PoliceOfficer (SPO) with a continuous period of engagement of a minimum three years)
- Proficiency in driving and possession of a Light Motor Vehicle Driving License with (TRANS),
- One-year certificate course in computer Application from an AICTE-recognized institute.
- The Candidates shall submit (upload) the AICTE recognition certificate of the Institute from where they claim to have undergone the relevant course.
Constable (Telecommunication Crade):
- The candidate should have passed the 12th examination from a recognized Board of School Education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics before the last date for submission of the application form.
- One-year certificate course in computer application from an AICTE-recognized institute.
- The Candidates shall submit (upload) the AICTE recognition certificate of the Institute from where they claim to have undergone the course.
Age Limit(As on 01 January 2023): 18 – 30 Years (The candidates born before 01.01.1993 and after 31.12.2004 shall not be eligible)
Total Vacancies: 298 Posts
- Constable(Executive): 264 Posts
- GEN: 05 Posts
- ST: 101 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- EWS: 49Posts
- Constable (Telecommunication Crade): 34 Posts
- GEN: 14 Posts
- ST: 15 Posts
- ALC: 01 Post
- EWS: 04 Posts
- The selection process will be Written tests/Interviews.
- The detailed selection process for each post is given in the advertisement. (Check advertisement).
Application Fees :
- Rs 500/- (Rs Five Hundred only).
- Fees can be paid only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards or UPI.
How to apply for Ladakh Police Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website. The Application starting date and last date will be updated soon.
For more details:
To Apply: Click here. (Activated soon)