Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 – Labour Bureau, Chandigarh notifications for Consultant, Supervisor, Investigator, Assistant & Stenographer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Consultant, Supervisor, Investigator, Assistant & Stenographer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 June 2018|
- Post-Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR
- Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
Investigator: B.A./B.Com/B.Sc/BBE (Bachelor of Business Economics) with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Assistant: Bachelors degree or equivalent of a recognized university with Proficiency in Computer.
Stenographer: 10+2 pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Speed in shorthand 80 wpm and Speed in typewriting 40 wpm.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2018):
- 18 to 30 years for Assistant and Stenographer
- 21 to 35 years for Investigator
- 21 to 40 years for Supervisor and Consultant.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
Labour Bureau Chandigarh – Post wise vacancies: 875 Posts
- Consultant – 19 Posts
- Supervisor – 143 Posts
- Investigator – 695 Posts
- Assistant – 12 Posts
- Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Consultant: Rs.60,000/-
- Supervisor: Rs.21,120/-
- Investigator: Rs.19,800/-
- Assistant/Stenographer: Rs.14,520/-
Labour Bureau Recruitment Selection Process:
- After processing the applications, all the successful applicants will be listed on the basis of merit as decided by the Labour Bureau and successful candidates will be intimated through Website of Labour Bureau (www.labourbureaunew.gov.in) for joining.
- For the posts of Consultant, shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and selection will be on the basis of qualifications/experience and marks obtained in the Interview.
- The candidates will have to submit their original certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications/Caste/experience etc at the time of joining for verification.
How to apply Labour Bureau Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here