Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has officially released the notification for the admission process. KVS admission application can be done by both online and offline. Students who are willing to join in the KVS school can apply in the online at www.kvsangathan.nic.in/ www.kvsonlineadmission.in website. Every year KVS invites the admission registration process for the students from class I to XI like this year also they planned to start and end the admission portal on 31 March 2020 but due to COVID-19, they postponed the date. KVS has expected to start its admission process in June 2020. In this fresher’s voice page, we discussed the eligibility criteria, age, the application process, fee structure, and all other related details. Parents who are willing to join their children in this KVS school can take a look at this article for further details.
Update:- Due to COVID – 19 lockdown in India KVS admission process was postponed. Now the KVS admission process will be open in June 2020 month, parents/students can check their official website frequently to get the updates.
KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan schools admission is going to open in June 2020 for I to XI class. Children of the central government, state government, and private employees can apply for this school admission. KVS school is Affiliation from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Willing students/parents can apply for this admission both online or offline on their comfort. If the parents are like to apply through online can visit the KVS official website or KVS admission website www.kvsangathan.nic.in/ www.kvsonlineadmission.in website. Yet the school didn’t announce the exact date for the admission but we are expecting to start the admission in June 2020. Students can check their official website frequently to get the updates. Before going to apply for the admission students can view the eligibility criteria and all other details in the below:-
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Registration Date||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
Priority Seats for KVS Admission:
KVs seats are divided into five categories
- The first preference will be given to the child of central govt employees.
- Second preference will be given to the army and ex-army man child.
- Third preference will be given to the state government employees.
- Fourth preference will be given to the single girl child quota.
- The fifth preference will be given to the private or self-employed.
In defense/central and state government jobs there are priorities
- First preference for transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- Second preference for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen child.
- Third preference for children of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- Fourth preference to transferable state government employees.
- Fifth preference to the child of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last preference to children of any category (also foreigners can get) only if seats are vacant.
Eligible age for admission:
Parents should know the eligibility criteria before applying for the KVS admission process while going to apply for admission to children ages is the main thing to be noted. For Kendriya Vidyalaya admission, there is a minimum and maximum age limit for different classes. we showed the age limit in the below table:-
|Class||Minimum age on 31 March 2020||Maximum age on 31 March 2020|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Procedure to apply for KVS Admission 2020-21?
Students who are like to study in the KVS school can apply for the admission in online or offline. In the below steps, we explained the procedure to do the online application process for admission form class I to XI. Candidates can apply for KVS admission by following the below steps:-
Step 2 – In the admission portal you will find the application form click on it
Step 3 – In the new tab, the application form will open, fill all the required details
Step 4 – Then upload all the essential documents & submit it
Step 5 – After uploading documents click on the preview button to check the details and submit the application form.
Step 6 – Verify the OTP
Step 7 – Application will be submitted successfully. Click on the “Print” tab and take the printout of the application for future references.
Step 8 – Application status can also check by clicking on “Application Status”.
Method of Admission:
- Out of the available seats of fresh admission, 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out after considering some SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota. In the first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are the resident of Neighborhood/Differently abled taken together. In the second phase, remaining seats are to be filled as per the existing Priority category system. The shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants.
Class II to Class VIII:
- The admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on the Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, the lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
(i) Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science, and Science.
(ii) There will be only one paper on the Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.
(iii) Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams as under:
- Science Stream: A minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Commerce: A minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Humanities Stream: All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam
- Admission Fee Rs. 25.00
- Re-Admission Fee Rs 100.00
- Class IX & X (Boys) Rs 200.00
- Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys) Rs 300.00
- Class XI & XII Science (Boys) Rs.400.00
- Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted Rs 100.00
- Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage Rs 150.00
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII) Rs. 500.00
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a central government school in India it’s under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government Of India. Total of 1235 schools in India and three abroad. It is one of the world’s largest chains of schools. In 1963 the system is under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended to all central government employees.
TKendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 18, Institutional Area
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016(India)
Phone : +91-11-26858570
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now