KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018 – ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra Job notifications for Subject Matter Specialist, Stenographer Grade-III and Skilled Support Staff vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Subject Matter Specialist, Stenographer Grade-III, Skilled Support Staff|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Up to Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Job Location||Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Last Date||8 October 2018|
KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Subject Matter Specialist (Horticulture): Master’s degree in Horticulture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Subject Matter Specialist (Home Science):
- Master’s degree in Home Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Agriculture University.
- She/he should possess Bachelor of Science four year degree in Home Science from recognized Agriculture University.
Subject Matter Specialist (Agronomy): Master’s degree in Agronomy or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Professional Efficiency: The candidates will be given a dictation test in English or Hindi at 80 W.P.M for 10 minutes. The candidates opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer while this time limit is 65 minutes for the candidates preparing Hindi
Skilled Support Staff: Matriculation or equivalent pass (or) ITI pass.
- Subject Matter Specialist: Below 35 years
- Stenographer Grade-III: 18 to 27 years
- Skilled Support Staff: 18 to 25 years
- There is no age limit for internal candidates for all the posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-III/Skilled Support Staff: Rs.5,200- 20,200/-
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ST, woman and PH categories)
Mode of Payment: DD/IPO in favour of Vidya Bhawan Society.
How to apply KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can receive applications from Vidya Bhawan Society, Udaipur (Rajasthan) and send application form along with testimonials & Demand draft addressed to the following postal address on or before 8 October 2018.
For more details: Click here
Vidya Bhawan Society,
Dr. Mohan Sinha Mehta Marg,
Fatehpura, Udaipur (Rajasthan).