KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Programme Assistant/Driver Posts. Candidates who completed the B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/10th can apply for these positions. There are two vacancies available for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 20 November 2023. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About ICAR- Krishi Vigyan Kendra: A Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) is an agricultural extension center in India. All KVKs fall under the jurisdiction of one of the 11 Agricultural Technology Application Research Institutes (ATARIs) throughout India. As of January 2020, there were approximately 721 KVKs throughout India. A key strategy in addressing these issues, in addition to policy support and a functioning market, is using technology to better understand and adapt to complex challenges. However, higher-level research about modern agricultural trends, such as Climate Change and GMOs, takes place in universities.
KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2023 for Programme Assistant/Driver:
|Job Role||Programme Assistant/Driver|
|Salary||Rs 5,200 – 34,800/-|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last date||20 November 2023|
- Programme Assistant -Computer: Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Computer. IT from a recognized University.
- Preference, you’ll be given to Master’s Degree in concerned subject
- Minima has two years of Work experience in the CAR system oF KVK or n any such organisation
- Degree/Diploma or Certificate course in animal Husbandry Agriculture etc.
- Matriculation pass qualification from a recognized Board.
- Possession of a valid and appropriate driving licence (LMV & HMV) from a prescribed Govt authority (the candidate will have to pass the practical skill test to be taken by an appropriate committee).
- Desirable: Preference will be given to.
- One year trade, a certificate in the relevant field from ITI. Or
- Experience in diving in recognised Institutions: Or
- Experience as a Motor Mechanic work
Age Limit ( As on 20 November 2023 ): 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation of age as per central Govt.Norms
- Programme Assistant: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Driver: Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Programme Assistant: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- The selection process includes interviews.
How to apply for KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending a Complete Biodatal CV along with self-attested photocopies of all their educational and experience certificates/documents with a recent passport-size photograph complete postal address mobile number and e-mail address etc. to the mentioned address on or before 20 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
Senior Scientist & Head,
Divyodaya Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
Note: Those candidates who have already applied for the post of Programme Assistant- Computer against our advertisement in Employment News, dated on 1 to 7 July 2023 need not apply further.