KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2019 – ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Kaushambhi Job notifications for Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.15,600-39,100/-|
|Job Location||Kaushambi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date||25 February 2019|
KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Subject Matter Specialist (Agriculture Extension):
- Should be Master degree in Agriculture Extension
- Desirable – 2 Year experience in Agriculture extension programme and Knowledge of Computer working
Programme Assistant (Lab Technician):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or other branches of science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- Desirable Qualification – Knowledge of Computer working.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Professional Efficiency: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter 65 minutes on computer.
- Desirable – Knowledge of letter drafting, use of Microsoft office and internet.
Age Limit (As on 31-07-2018):
- Subject Matter Specialist: Below 35 years
- Programme Assistant: Below 30 years
- Stenographer Grade-III: 18 to 27 years
- Relaxations as per ICAR norms.
Post wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agriculture Extension) – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) – 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III – 1 Post
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Programme Assistant: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.5,200- 20,200/-
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for General & OBC candidates (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: DD/IPO in favour of Krishi Vigyan Kendra (RF) payable at Prayagraj
How to apply KVK Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with CV and all the educational testimonials & Demand draft addressed to the following postal address on or before 25 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
Krishi Vigyan Kendra,
8A/1, Elgin Road,
Civil Lines Prayagraj.