KVIC Recruitment 2019- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Job notification announced for Group B (I & II) & C (I & II) posts of Assistant Director, Senior Executive, Executive, Junior Executive and Assistant. Around 119 vacancies are announced by KVIC notification. Eligible candidates are instructed to apply for the post before the last date to avoid server problems. After the last date, the link has been disappeared. The candidates are selected on the basis of a computer-based online exam and the exams are scheduled in the month of August. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KVIC: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is established by an Act of Parliament. It was founded in 1956. Headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a type of Statutory Corporation. Its Parent agencies are Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The purpose of KVIC is to plan, promote, facilitate, organise and assist in the establishment and development of khadi and village industries
Khadi and Village Industries Commission-KVIC Recruitment 2019:
|Salary||GROUP– B: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
GROUP– C: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||31 July 2019|
KVIC Recruitment- Detailed Eligibility:
For Group B-I:
Assistant Director Grade-I (Village Industries):
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University; (or)
- Master of Science from a recognized University; (or)
- Master of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Science from a recognized
Assistant Director Grade-I(Admn. & HR):
- Masters degree in any subject from a recognized University.
Assistant Director Grade-I (Finance, Budget, Accounts & Audit) [FBAA]:
- Chartered Accountant; (or)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance) from a recognized University; (or)
- Master of Commerce from a recognized University
For Group B-II:
Senior Executive (Economic Research):
- Master degree in Economics/Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) from a recognized University.
For Group C-I:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology from a recognised University.
Executive(Village Industries/ Training):
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognised University, or
- Master of Science from a recognised University, or
- Master of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
For Group C-II:
- Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University.
Junior Executive (Adm):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now