KVIC Recruitment 2023 – Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Director for 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification B.E/B.Tech/MBA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.A/B.Sc/Master’s Degree/CA can apply for this job. Eligible candidates are instructed to apply for the post online before 30 September 2023. After the last date, the link has been disappeared. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KVIC: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is established by an Act of Parliament. It was founded in 1956. Headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a type of Statutory Corporation. Its Parent agencies are Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The purpose of KVIC is to plan, promote, facilitate, organise and assist in the establishment and development of khadi and village industries
KVIC Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level -09|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30 September 2023|
- Village Industries:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognised University; or Master of Science from a recognised University, or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science from a recognised University; and
- Five years experience in the relevant field.
- Adm. & HR:
- Master’s degree in any subject from a recognised University; and
- Five years’ experience in the relevant field.
- FBAA :
- Chartered Accountant; or Master of Business Administration (Finance) from a recognised University; or Master of Commerce from a recognised University; and
- Three years’ experience in the relevant field
- Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) from a recognised University; and
- Three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 Years
- OBC 03 years
- PwD (OBC) 13 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees(OBC) who have rendered not less than 03 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application- Upto 43 years of age
- Additional permissible relaxation in upper age limit for KVIC Employee No age limit for KVIC Employee.
Salary: Pay Level -09
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Assistant Director-I
- Village Industries – 04 Posts
- Adm. & HR – 03 Posts
- FBAA – 04 Post
- Ec.R – 01 Post
- The selection process will be conducted in two stages as indicated below:
- Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- Personal Interview.
- Scheme of Stage-I and stage-II Examination: for 2 hours
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 35 questions for 35 marks
- General Awareness – 35 questions for 35 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 questions for 35 marks
- English Comprehension – 35 questions for 35 marks
- Total: 120 marks
- Weightage of Computer Based Examination: Personal Interview will be 85:15.
- Stage-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension in stage-I
- There is no negative markings for incorrect answer and no marks will be awarded for unattempted question.
- Personal Interview will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in stage-I (CBE).
- The selection for the post of Assistant Director-I will be two stage process i.e. Computer Based Examination followed by personal interview.
- Candidate will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:5 of post advertised.
- Fee payable: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only.)
- Persons with Disabilites (PwD) and women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid only through online mode.
How to Apply for KVIC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this position online on or before 30 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Opening date and time for submission of online applications 01.09.2023 (From 15: 00 Hrs.)
- Last Date & Time of closing of Registration and submission of application 30.09.2023 (Upto 23:45 Hrs.)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination October/November, 2023 (Tentatively)
- Dates of Personal Interview To be notified later