Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kendriya Vidyalaya DRDO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Teachers in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of BE/B.Tech/B.A/B.Com./B.Sc/B.Ed/MBBS/BCA/MCA/M.Sc/B.P.Ed./D.P.Ed/ Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
KV DRDO Recruitment 2023 for Teachers:
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs 21,250 – 27,500/-|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||25 February 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Primary Teacher :
- 10+2 in any discipline with 50% marks from any board with JBT/DEd./PTC or equivalent from recognized University.
- BA/B.Com./B.Sc. with B.Ed is also eligible (Proficiency to teach in English & Hindi)& pass in CTET-1 ( preferred).
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
TGT (All Subjects) :
- Bachelor’s degree in concerned subjects with 50% marks and B.Ed)( Passing CTET is preferred ).
- TGT (English) English a s a subject in all the three years.
- TGT (Hindi) Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- TGT(S. St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- TGT (Science) Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- TGT (Sanskrit) Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- TGT (Math) Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with any two of the following subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, , Statistics.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
PGT (All Subjects) :
- Master’s Degree in concerned subjects with 50% marks and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
- PGT (English) English.
- PGT (Hindi) Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- PGT (Physics) Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/Bio Chemistry.
- PGT (Mathematics) Mathematics/Applied Mathematics.
- PGT (Biology) Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ MicroBiology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
PGT Computer Science :
- Applying candidate must have 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following.
- B.E or B.Tech(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized university or equivalent degree or diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- B.E or B.tech(any stream) and a postgraduate diploma in computers from a recognized university.
- M.Sc.(Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized university.
- B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and a postgraduate degree in the subject from a recognized university.
- Postgraduate diploma in computer and a postgraduate degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and a postgraduate degree in any subject.
- ‘C’ Level from’DOEACC’ Ministry of information and communication technology and graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English Medium.
Computer Instructor :
- BE/B.Tech(Computer Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (Electronics with computer Science component) B.Sc. (Computer Science). OR
- Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from Government recognized University/Institute. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Ö” Level from DOEACC.
Coaches for sports –Hockey/KhoKho/Basketball/Football : M.P.Ed./B.P.Ed./D.P.Ed./NSNIS Skilled/State player and qualified experts with diploma/degree from recognized institute.
- Graduation in any Subject.
- One year training in yoga from recognized institution.
Art & Craft / Instructor : Recognized Diploma in Craft/Drawing/Painting/Sculptures/ Music/ Dance(Any).
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in counselling.
- M.A./M.Sc.(Psychology) from a recognized college or University + Regular one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling. OR
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed. qualification + Regular one year post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
Doctor : MBBS & registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
Nurse : Diploma in Nursing from Govt. Recognized institution/B.Sc.(Nursing)/GNM.
German Teacher : Bachelor’s degree/diploma in German language from Indian university.
Kannada Teacher : Bachelor’s degree in Kannada, extensive knowledge in written and spoken Kannada Language.
Special Educator :
- Graduate with B.Ed (Special Educator) or
- B.Ed (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education or
- B.Ed (General) with two years Diploma in Special Education or
- B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education or
- B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education or
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation) or
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disability: Physical & Neurological) or
- PG Diploma in Special Education (Locomotor Impairment and Cerebral Palsy) or Secondary Level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment or
- Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf or
- BA B.Ed in Visual Impairment or
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI.
- Primary Teacher : Rs.21,250/-
- TGT (All Subjects) : Rs.26,250/-
- PGT (All Subjects) : Rs.27,500/-
- PGT Computer Science : Rs.27,500 /-
- Computer Instructor : Rs.21,250 – 26,250/-
- Coaches for sports : Rs.21,250/-
- Yoga : Rs.21,250/-
- Art & Craft / Instructor : Rs.21,250/-
- Counsellor : Rs.26,250/-
- Doctor : Rs.1000/- per day for 2 Hrs/ as per need prescribed by Vidyalaya
- Nurse : Rs.750/- per day for 7 Hrs a day
- German Teacher : Rs.26,250/-
- Kannada Teacher : Rs. 21,250/-
- Special Educator : As per Govt Norms.
Selection Process of KV DRDO Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply for KV DRDO Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by the given link ( google form ) & attend the walk-in-Interview on 25 February 2023 from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply ( Google form ) : Click here
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Bring original testimonials with self-attested photocopies for submission & One passport size Photo to be affixed in the application form while coming for an Interview.
- This post is purely temporarily & contractual basis.
- Teacher appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and during Autumn/Winter Break payment shall be calculated on prorate basis.
- Teacher will not be entitled for pay, if remains absent on working day.
- In case of absence from duty payment will be calculated on prorate basis.
- Working hours shall be same as regular teacher.
- Those who are filling google form also to attend walk in Interview as per the dates mentioned above.
- Non B.Ed. candidates can appear for the interview.
Kendriya Vidyalaya DRDO,
Bangalore – 560 093.