Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment 2019 – District and Sessions Judge, Kurukshetra (Haryana) has announced the job notification for the post of Chowkidar and Stenographer Gr.III for 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th can apply for Chowkidar post and B.A/B.Sc graduates can apply for Stenographer post within the age limit of 18 to 42 years can apply for these jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment 2019 for Chowkidar/ Stenographer:
|Job Role||Chowkidar/Stenographer Gr.III|
|Job Location||Kurukshetra (Haryana)|
|Last Date||5 December 2019 (For Steno)|
|7 December 2019 (for Chowkidar)|
- Candidates should pass middle standard examination and should possess knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Candidate should complete Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university
- Candidates must have proficiency in operation computers (Word processing and spread sheet)
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019): 18 to 42 years
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 10 Posts)
- For Chowkidar: 5 Posts (Gen-4 Posts, Sc-1 Post)
- For Stenographer: 5 Posts
- For Chowkidar: Rs.16,900-53,500/-Month
- For Stenographer: Pay in the Pay Band i.e 7440/- + Grade Pay i.e. 2400/- + DA
Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
- Candidates have to qualify the English Shorthand Test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. for transcription of the same on computers.
- Candidates also have to qualify computers proficiency test (Word processing and spread sheet)
- Marks of Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as it is qualifying in nature
- Selection list will be prepared on the basis of merit
How to Apply for Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 05 December 2019 for Stenographer post and 07 December 2019 for Chowkidar post up to 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Office of District & Sessions Judge,