KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Jobs for 726 vacancies of Technical Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018: KSRTC Careers
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Application Start Date||5 April 2018|
|Last Date||25 April 2018|
- A pass in ITC/ITI/NAC in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician/ Welder/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Electronic-Mechanic/Upholstery/ Draftsman(Mechanical)/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Tyre fitting/Vulcanizing/ Painting/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Turner/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Fabrication (Fitting & Welding) from an institution recognized by the Technical Board/ or the Government after a pass in secondary board education.
- Shall obtain Light Motor Vehicle Driving license before completion of the Probationary period
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
|Male||163 cms||55 Kg|
|Female||153 cms||50 Kg|
Age limit(As on 25.04.2018):
- General: 18 to 35 years
- OBC candidates: 18 to 38 years
- SC/ST candidates: 18 to 40 years
- PWD candidates: 45 years (up to 10 years relaxation)
KSRTC Recruitment TA Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Interview.
- For General/OBC – Rs.800/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Rs.500/-
How to apply KSRTC Recruitment for Technical Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 5 April to 25 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 5 April 2018)
- Date of notification: 17-03-2018
- Starting date for online application: 5-04-2018
- Last date for online application: 25-04-2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 28-04-2018