KSMCL Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka State Minerals Corporation Limited has released the job notifications for the post of Mine Foreman, Mine Mate, Blaster for 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/SSLC within the age limit of 45 years can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written test. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 02, 03 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About KSMCL: Karnataka State Minerals Corporation Limited (KSMCL) has been a dynamic player in the Mining field and has been responsible for the efficient harnessing of these resources. KSMCL has been involved in the Mining Business since 1966 and today is a recognized name in the industry with high competent and scientific methods to its credit. Capitalizing on this natural resource of Karnataka and acting as an agent of the Government has made KSMCL a vital link in the Local as well as Global trade relations. Karnataka has been blessed with vast deposits of granite.
KSMCL Recruitment 2021:
KSMCL Recruitment 2021 for Mine Foreman, Mine Mate, Blaster:
|Job Role||Mine Foreman, Mine Mate, Blaster|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 32,000/-|
|Interview Date||02, 03 July 2021|
- Must possess a Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognized Technical Board or equivalent qualification. Must possess Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency (R/UR).
- Must possess SSLC examination from a Govt. recognized Institution with KANNADA as one of the subject of study. Must possess Mine Mate Certificate of Competency (R/UR).
- Must be a literate. Must possess Mine Mate Certificate of Competency (R/UR).
Age Limit: 23-45 years
- Mine Foreman – 8 Posts
- Mine Mate – 4 Posts
- Blaster – 4 Posts
- Mine Foreman – Rs. 32000/-
- Mine Mate – Rs. 25000/-
- Blaster – Rs. 20,000/-
KSMCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on merit cum performance during the Walk-In Interview. Candidates having experience in relevant field
- Candidates belongs to Kalyana-Karnataka region will be given preference; the selected candidates of this region should be prepared to work outside Kalyana-Karnataka region also. Performance of the candidates during the Walk-In Interview.
How to apply for KSMCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the interview with duly filled application form along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For more Details & Application Form: Click here
- Mine Foreman – 02/07/2021
- Mine Mate – 03/07/2021
- Blaster – 03/07/2021
The Office of the Deputy General Manager,
Iron Ore Division, Vaishnavi Farms,
Daulathpur Road, Sandur-583119,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now