KSET Exam 2017- Karnataka State Eligibility Test notification announced for the post of Lecturer / Assistant Professors.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Karnataka State Eligibility Test- KSET Exam 2017:
|Job Role||Lecturer / Assistant Professors|
|Last date||31 October 2017|
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
Age limit: There is No Age limit to apply KSET Examination
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on written test. It contains 3 Papers.The test for all the three papers will consist of only Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The test will be held on 31 December 2017.
Paper-I: General Paper is on Teaching and Aptitude (100 Marks)
Out of 60 questions, only 50 questions to be attempted.It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness (relating to Karnataka state geographical, climate, environment, historical, political, social economic, education and technological knowledge) of the candidate. The exam duration is 1Hr.15min.(9.30AM to 10.45AM)
Paper-II: Subject Paper (100 Marks)
It consists 50 Multiple choice questions. This Paper shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. The exam duration is 1Hr.15min(11.00AM to 12.15PM)
Paper-III: Subject paper (150 Marks)
This Paper will consist of 75 Multiple-choice questions.Each question will carry two marks. The exam duration is 2Hrs.30min(1.30PM to 4.00PM)
- For General: 1050/-
- For Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: 850/-
- For Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD: 550/-
Note: Late fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates who online application after the last date till the extended period.
Mode of Payment:
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques are accepted).
Examination Centre: Bangaluru, Belagavi, Bellary, Vijayapura, Davangere, Dharwad, Kalaburgi, Mangalore, Mysuru, Shimoga, Tumkur.
How to apply for KSET Exam 2017?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 31 October 2017.
- Payments towards KSET fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts through KSET website or in any of the nearest State Bank of India branch.
- After Two working days from the date of payment, candidates have to login with their email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM AND CAN TAKE the printout of the 3 sheets(Application form, Attendance slip, Admission card) of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper.
- Candidate send Hard copy application along with required documents (e-challan, SSLC Marks Card, Community certificate, Proof of qualifying examination certificate, Final PG degree Marks Card, attested Photograph)to the concerned Nodal centres(given notification) on or before 10 November 2017.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Note: Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination.
Important dates to Remember:
- Submission of online application commences from: 9 October 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 October 2017
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/-: 7 November 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective Nodal centre: 10 November 2017
- Date of Examination: 31 December 2017