KSEB Recruitment 2022 – Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd. invites online application forms from qualified candidates for selection to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) to be filled for 06 vacancies. The Educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech. Interested candidates can apply on or before 14 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
KSEB Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 40975 – 81630/-|
|Last Date||14 December 2022|
- B.Tech. in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from an institution recognized by AICTE.
- Those who are applying for this post should produce a declaration in the form agreeing to serve for a minimum period of four years (including training period) in the defence services or an assignment, relating defence efforts any where in India or abroad, if so required.
- This will have effect only for the first ten years of service.
- Normally graduate Engineers, above 40 years of age need not serve so.
Age limit: 19-40 years (Only candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2003 ).
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern.
- The regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable upto 50 (Fifty) years for those who are working in the regular service of the Board.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
KSEB Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection for the post will be based on a Written Test/Interview.
How to apply for KSEB Recruitment 2022:
All interested and eligible Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Kerala Public Service Commission Official Website before applying for the post. After registering, the Candidates can fill in the application form and apply on or before 14 December 2022.
Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take a printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
For more details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here