Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment Job notifications for StenoTypist Grade III vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||StenoTypist - Grade III|
|Job Location||Krishnagiri (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||13 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: SSLC Passed.
Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:
- by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
- by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)
- by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018):
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years Completed
Maximum Age limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Scheduled Caste/Schedules Caste (Arunthiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Castes: 35 Years
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities Backward Classes and Backward Classes/Backward Classes (Muslims): 32 Years
- “Others”: 30 Years
Relaxations: Maximum age limit 10 Years relaxed to Differently abled persons.
The selection of candidates will be based on Interview.
How to apply Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 13 August 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE,
COMBINED COURT BUILDING COMPLEX,
KRISHNAGIRI – 635001
Required Documents: Only self-attested photocopies of certificates for age proof, community, education, Technical education and Registration Card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application.