Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018 – Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd. (KDCCB) announced notifications for 50 vacancies Staff Assistants/Clerks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Staff Assistants/Clerks|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||25 June 2018|
For Open Market (Direct) Recruitment:
- Graduation of a recognized University And
- Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. And
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge
For candidates in service of PACS affiliated:
- Qualification: Intermediate plus JDC or Graduation from a recognized University.
- Minimum Service: The candidates applying under this category should have completed a minimum of 10 years’ service in the PACS affiliated to the Krishna DCCB, as on 01.06.2018
Age limit (As on 01.06.2018):
- For Direct Recruitment: 18 to 30 years
- For candidates in service of PACS affiliated: Below 50 years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates – 5 years
- Backward Class Candidates – 3 years
- Physically Challenged – General Category – 10 years
- Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Physically Challenged – BC Category – 13 years
KDCCB – Post wise vacancies: 50 Posts
- For Direct Recruitment – 40 Posts
- For candidates in service of PACS affiliated – 10 Posts
Krishna DCCB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test/Examination and interview.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- Online Test/Examination marks: 175 marks & Interview – 25marks
- Each question will have five alternatives. Total time is 95 Minutes.
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers. For each wrong answers 0.25 of the marks deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Computer and Clerical Aptitude||50||25|
- Direct Recruitment: Rs. 590/- for OC/BC & Rs. 354/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS candidates
- In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB: Rs. 531/- for OC/BC & Rs. 295/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS candidates
Examination Centre: Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Gudlavalleru, Agiripalli, Challapalli, Guntur.
How to apply Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 15.06.2018
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 25.06.2018
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee: From 15.06.2018 to 25.06.2018
- Tentative date of written test/Online test: July/August 2018