Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
KRIDL Recruitment 2017– Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited(KRIDL) notification announced for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Work Inspector, First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant (SDA), Clerk, Stenographer & Others.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KRIDL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Jr.Engineer, Work Inspector, Clerk, Stenographer, Others|
|Last date||24 November 2017|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
Post wise Vacancies: 91 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 17 Posts
- Work Inspector – 29 Posts
- First Division Assistant (FDA) – 07 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) – 17 Posts
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others – 21 Posts
Age limit: 18 to 38 years. (Age relaxation as per government policy)
Pay Scale details:
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.22,800-43,200/-
- Work Inspector: Rs.10,400-16,400/-
- First Division Assistant (FDA): Rs.14,500-26,700/-
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): Rs.11,600-21,000/-
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others: Rs.11,600-21,000/-
KRIDL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Written test and Interview.
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, General: Rs. 500 /-
- For SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories: Rs.250/-
How to apply for KRIDL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 25 October 2017 to 24 November 2017.[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Application: 25 October 2017
- Closing date of Online Application: 24 November 2017
- Date of Written Examination: December 2017/January 2018.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now