KRIDL Recruitment 2017– Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited(KRIDL) notification announced for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Work Inspector, First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant (SDA), Clerk, Stenographer & Others.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KRIDL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Jr.Engineer, Work Inspector, Clerk, Stenographer, Others|
|Last date||24 November 2017|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
Post wise Vacancies: 91 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 17 Posts
- Work Inspector – 29 Posts
- First Division Assistant (FDA) – 07 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA) – 17 Posts
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others – 21 Posts
Age limit: 18 to 38 years. (Age relaxation as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Pay Scale details:
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.22,800-43,200/-
- Work Inspector: Rs.10,400-16,400/-
- First Division Assistant (FDA): Rs.14,500-26,700/-
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): Rs.11,600-21,000/-
- Clerk, Stenographer & Others: Rs.11,600-21,000/-
KRIDL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Written test and Interview.
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, General: Rs. 500 /-
- For SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories: Rs.250/-
How to apply for KRIDL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 25 October 2017 to 24 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date of Online Application: 25 October 2017
- Closing date of Online Application: 24 November 2017
- Date of Written Examination: December 2017/January 2018.