KRIBHCO Recruitment 2019 – Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) Job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KRIBHCO Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||10 June 2019|
- B.Tech/ B.E. with overall marks 65% and above
- Only B.Tech/B.E. Graduates from 35 approved Institutes-31 no. of NITs + 4 institutes
- GATE-2019 Score Card (qualified GATE in respective discipline of graduation)
- For Result awaited / appeared till 7th Sem 65% aggregate is mandatory
- Only 2019 Pass-out or Passing-out
- No Gaps/Backlogs in Graduation i.e. B.Tech/ B.E. should have been completed in four years
- Result awaited applicant can also apply
- X and XII marks 60% and above
- The selected candidate will be imparted on-the-job training for one year in his/her respective discipline. He/she should be willing to work in 24×7 environments in shifts. He/ she will be posted to the Plant site, Hazira, Surat, however, he/she must be prepared for relocation to Corporate Office, NOIDA as per the requirements of the organization.
- After successful completion of training, he/she will be absorbed in the services of KRIBHCO as Senior Engineer/ Senior Officer and will be assigned job responsibility of a particular domain. The job responsibilities can be changed from time to time as per the requirements of the organization to get exposure in all areas of technical discipline.
Age limit(as on 31.03.2019): 27 years
Note: After successful completion of training for the 1-year candidate will be appointed as “SENIOR ENGINEER” and “SENIOR OFFICER” for CTC of 11.3 LPA
KRIBHCO Recruitment Selection process:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Computer Based Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Test they will be called for Personal Interview.
- Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of merit list drawn on the basis of performance of the candidate in the Personal Interview.
How to apply for KRIBHCO Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 June 2019.[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now