Kreeti Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Web Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates from 2020 batch at Kolkata. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below
Kreeti Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Web Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 4.8 LPA CTC|
|Interview Date||9 November 2019|
|Registration Last Date||5 November 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech or MCA
- Batch: 2020 pass out only
- Experience: Freshers
- Students must have scored a minimum of 70% marks in all their examinations (starting from class-10)
Kreeti Technologies Off-Campus Drive Selection Process:
For IT Branches & Non-IT Branches:
- Online aptitude test
- Coding Test
- Group discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Round
Note: Check detailed syllabus at apply link.All rounds are elimination rounds. Failing to qualify a round implies ineligible for the next round.
Terms and conditions for the training program (if selected) are as follows:
- The student must clear a few technical tests before joining the company for that there are no limitations on the numbers of an attempt to pass these tests.
- Students must be committed and dedicated to undergoing on-the-job training for a minimum of 3 months.
- During the training period, the students will be entitled to a stipend of Rs. 15,000 pm.
- On the successful completion of 3 months of training with our organization, the particular student will be permanently employed by us with a minimum salary of Rs. 4.8lpa CTC.
How to Apply for Kreeti Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 5 November 2019 up to 5 PM and attend the drive on 9 November 2019 to the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 9 November 2019
RCC Institute of Information Technology,
Canal S Rd, Beleghata,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700015
Note: RCCIIT college students won’t be eligible for this recruitment drive.
- The student will receive the acknowledgement mail soon after the registration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive invitation mail few days in advance from the date of Recruitment Drive.
- On or before 7th November 2019 shortlisted candidates will receive hall ticket through mail, candidates must bring a print out of that particular mail.
- Without invitation mail, no candidates will be allowed to appear for this Off-Campus Recruitment Drive.
- Candidates must carry a government photo identity proof (such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving license, or any such other ID proof).
- If BOTH the identity card & hall ticket(print out of email) is not presented, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the test.