Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
KRCSTE Recruitment 2021 – Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) invites online application form for the post of Research Fellowship. There are 40 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with qualification of PG Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 December 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About KRCSTE : The Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) is an autonomous body under the ministry of S&T, Kerala, constituted in November 2002 to be an agency for change and development through science and technology. Formerly it was the Science, Technology and Environment Committee (STEC), established in 1972 in concurrence with the Science Policy of Government of India. The council promotes and activates programs for increasing the stock of knowledge in science, and fine tunes policies which are significant and for the sustained development of humanity.
KRCSTE Recruitment 2021:
KRCSTE Recruitment 2021 for Research Fellowship:
|Job Role||Research Fellowship|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||30 December 2021|
- Candidates who have qualified the post-graduate degree after the year 2018 (including the year 2018) only can apply. General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates need at least 70% marks or equivalent CGPA. SC/ST, Persons with Disability need 65% marks or equivalent CGPA. Only candidates who have their qualifying degree from any of the Universities in Kerala are eligible.
Age Limit: 35 years
- Life Sciences – 14 Posts
- Chemical Sciences – 07 Posts
- Mathematical Sciences – 04 Posts
- Physical Sciences – 07 Posts
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences – 03 Posts
- Environmental Sciences – 03 Posts
- Engineering Sciences – 02 Posts
KRCSTE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Online Examination at three centers across Kerala. There are two papers for the entrance examination; Part A – General Aptitude Test (20 Marks) & Part B – Subject (50 Marks). PG mark contribution – 20 % of PG mark. Total 90 Marks
|Pattern of Examination||Part A (General Aptitude)||Part B (Subject)|
|Max no. of questions to attempt||20||50|
- There is no negative mark. The total marks will be calculated as follows: Out of 90 in the total marks, 70 marks is from the online examination and 20 marks from the Post-graduation degree marks.
- The cut-off marks for selection to the fellowship is based on the number of fellowship available for each stream. For reservation candidates (SC/ST, persons with disability), there will be 5% reduction in cut-off marks from that of the general (UR) / General-EWS and OBC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.750/-
How to apply for KRCSTE Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now