KPTCL Recruitment 2022 – Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Bengaluru has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer/Junior Assistant/Assistant Engineer. There are 200 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About KPTCL: The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, also known as KPTCL, is the sole electricity transmission and distribution company in state of Karnataka. Its origin was in Karnataka Electricity Board. Until 2002, the Karnataka Electricity Board handled electricity transmission and distribution across the state. It was then broken up, with Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) established to manage the transmission business. This electricity transmission and distribution entity was corporatised to provide efficient and reliable electric power supply to the people of Karnataka state. KPTCL scope of work includes the handling of large projects in the field of energy.
KPTCL Recruitment 2022:
KPTCL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer/Junior Assistant/Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Junior Assistant/Assistant Engineer|
|Application Last Date||Will be notified soon|
- The candidates should posses any degree from any recognised university.
- Junior Engineer – 599 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 360 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 533 Posts
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 26270 to Rs. 65020/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 20220 to Rs. 51640/-
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 41130 to Rs. 72920/-
KPTCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before last date.
For More Details: Click here
KPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentices/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Application Last Date||19 January 2021|
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- As per Apprentice guidelines.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 100 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 25 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 60 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 15 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.7,000/month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.5,000/month
KPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Establishment premises.
- If some more establishment seek data during the process, they will also be invited to attend scrutiny.
How to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in BOAT web portal, complete the application form then the enrollment number will be generated. For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal can login, upload the resume then apply through online on or before 19 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Application starting date – 04/01/2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited” – 19/01/2021
- Last date for applying “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited” – 22/01/2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list p- 27/01/2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, HRD Centre, KPTCL, Hoody, White Field Road, Bengaluru-560048” – Working days between 03/02/2021 to 06/02/2021
(Timings 11AM to 4 PM)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now