KPSC Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Job notification for Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPSC Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Openings @ Government of Karnataka:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Jr Engineer/Staff Nurse||67||KPSC JE/Staff Nurse|
|First/Second Division Asst||844||KPSC FDA/SDA Vacancy|
KPSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer/Staff Nurse:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician|
|Salary||Up to Rs.33,450-62,600/-|
|Application Start Date||20 March 2019|
|Last Date||22 April 2019|
KPSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineer: Should posses / acquired Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic (Recognized by the Government)
- Must be holder of Diploma in Pharmacy granted by a Board approved under the Pharmacy Act 1948 (Central Act of 8 of 1946).
- Must have put in not less than One year experience in Administration or Hospital Pharmacy or under a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Must have passed PUC with Chemistry as one of the subjects or an equivalent examination.
- Must be holder of a Diploma in Lab Technician course from any Institutions / Hospital
recognized by the Government (Para Medical Board)
- A Pass in PUC Examination
- Must possess a certificate in General Nursing Course of not less than 3 years duration.
- And a certificate in Midwifery or Psychiatric Nursing Course of not less than 6 months duration, recognized by Nursing Council of India.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 3 years for 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B) Category
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1
- 10 years for PWD Category
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
KPSC – Post wise vacancies: 67 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 19 Posts
- Pharmacist – 4 Posts
- Lab Technician – 18 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 26 Posts
- Junior Engineer: Rs.33,450-62,600/-
- Pharmacist/Staff Nurse: Rs.23,500-47,650/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.27,650-52,650/-
KPSC Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination (Computer Based Recruitment Test-CBRT), Interview & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- The examination will consist of two written papers, Paper-1: General Paper, Paper-2: Specific Paper.
- The maximum marks for each paper will be 200. The questions in both the papers will be “Objective Multiple Choice Type”.
- The duration for Paper-I will be 1½ hours & Paper-II will be 2 hours.
- For every each question of which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.25
(1/4th ) of the marks assigned for the question will be deducted.
|Name of Test||Marks||Duration|
|General Paper||200||1½ Hrs|
|Specific Paper||200||2 Hrs|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- CAT 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): Rs. 300/-
- Ex-serviceman: Rs.50/-
- No fee SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/ Debir Card/ Internet Banking or CSC Connect.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 20 March 2019 to 22 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 20 March 2019)
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 20th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd April 2019
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 23rd April 2019
KPSC Recruitment for FDA/SDA:
|Job Role||First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.27,650-52,650/-|
|Last date||12 March 2019|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now