KPSC Recruitment 2018- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Job notification for 24 vacancies for Assistant Conservator of Forest. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Last date||9 October 2018|
KPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- For B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: A degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University.
- For Science and Engineering Graduates: Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University.
- The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than 50% of the maximum marks.
- Height (Men) – 163 Cms
- Height (Women) – 150 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 74-79 Cms (Minimum 5 Cms Expansion)
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General candidates: 35 years
- Category 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): 38 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
KPSC Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
Scheme of Main Examination:
|Forestry – Paper I||100|
|Forestry – Paper II||100|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- CAT 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): Rs. 300/-
- Ex-serviceman: Rs.50/-
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 10 September 2018 to 9 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 10 Sept 2018)
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 10th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 09th October 2018
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 10th October 2018