KPSC Recruitment 2018- Karnataka Public Service Commission(KPSC) Job notification for 248 vacancies for Technical and NonTechnical Posts of Lecturer, Dist. Minorities Officer, Drug Inspector, Taluk Devt. Officer, Assistant Engineer(Civil).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Lecturer, Drug Inspector, Assistant Engineer & Others|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MBA/ B.Pharma/Any degree|
|Last date||24 April 2018|
KPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Lecturer: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant subjects.The relevant subjects are Kannada Language, English Language, Urdu Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Economics, Commerce, Accountancy.
Drug Inspector: B.Pharma degree in Pharmacy.
Taluk Devt. Officer: MBA with specialization in Finance or Marketing or Human Resource (HR)
Assistant Engineer(Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE in Civil from a Government recognized University/Institution.
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General candidates: 35 years
- Category 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): 38 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 248 Posts
- Kannada Language Lecturer – 10 Posts
- English Language Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Urdu Language Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Physics Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Chemistry Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Biology Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Mathematics Lecturer – 10 Posts
- History Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Economics Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Commerce Lecturer – 10 Posts
- Accountancy Lecturer -10 Posts
- Dist. Minorities Officer – 10 Posts
- Drug Inspector – 83 Posts
- Taluk Devt. Officer – 44 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
KPSC Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on Competitive examination and Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- A Competitive examination will be of Objective Multiple Choice type and there will be negative valuation.
- For every each question of which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th (0.25) of the marks assigned for the question will be deducted.
|General Paper||200||1½ Hrs|
|Specific Paper||200||2 Hrs|
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- CAT 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): Rs. 300/-
- Ex-serviceman: Rs.50/-
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24 April 2018
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencing date for filing the application: 26-03-2018
- Last Date for filing the application: 24-04-2018
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 25-04-2018