KPMG Walk-in Drive scheduled for freshers graduates for 2016/2017 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates on 9 February 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPMG Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Venue Date||9 February 2018|
- Only B.tech 2016/2017(EC/CS/ IT ) pass outs are eligible
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 70% in B.Tech.
- 0-2 years of experience in IT industry
- Any experience/training in Big Data Hadoop / Cloud / Analytics tools like R / Python will be a BIG plus
- Certification in any of these areas is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very strong in data structures, SQL and analytics skills
- Willing to locate and work out of Bangalore
- Engineering Graduate with Computer Science background with first class/distinction pass from 2016/2017 pass out Internship/start up experience in relevant areas above is a plus.
Note: Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months for the trainee Interview process are not allowed to reapply.
How to apply KPMG Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 9 February 2018.
Venue date: 9 February 2018 Time: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
(Candidates will not be allowed after 10:00 am for the Walk-in)
Plot C1, Campus 7,
1st Floor, Doddakkanahalli Village,
Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli,
Bengaluru 560 103.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Contact Person: Shubham Rai