KPMG Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for freshers graduates for the role of Trainee/Analyst for B.E/B.Tech degree graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
KPMG Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee/Analyst (Risk Consulting)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||3 July 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working as a Trainee/Analyst, they would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor.
- Working with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project.
- Ensuring personal and the team’s compliance with the applicable KPMG Risk Management policies & KPMG proprietary tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
How to apply KPMG Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 3 July 2019.
Venue Date: 3 July 2019
Time: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now