KPMG Walk-in Drive scheduled for freshers graduates for role of Software Developer for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates at Bengaluru Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
KPMG Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer (Oracle)|
|Venue Date||6 July 2018|
- Qualification: B.Tech Freshers- 2018 Passouts only
- Candidate should possess good communication skills.
- Good written and verbal English language skills a must.
- Candidate should also have good analytical and problem solving mindset & skills
- Primary responsibility is to develop interfaces, reports, data conversion and other technical development activities.
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of XML, Web Services, Java / J2EE and any scripting language.
How to apply KPMG Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 6 July 2018.
Venue Date: 6th July 2018 (Friday) Time: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
(Candidates will not be allowed after 10 am.)
Plot C1, Campus 7,
1st Floor, Doddakkanahalli Village,
Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli,
Bengaluru 560 103.
Point of Contact: Jahnavi/Geethika