KPMG Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for freshers graduates for the role of Analyst for B.Com/BBA degree graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
KPMG Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Analyst (Risk Consulting)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||30 April 2019|
- Education: BCom and BBAs graduates
- Experience of operating in a support function within a professional office environment
- Confidence in liaising with external clients
- Strong time management and the ability to manage workflow, prioritize own work effectively to meet targets
- Evidence of effective verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- 0-1 years Graduate experienced candidates only may apply/ preferred
- Graduate Freshers awaiting results please don’t apply
- Post Graduates Freshers or experienced please don’t apply
- The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking on-board feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases.
How to apply KPMG Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 30 April 2019.
Venue Date: 30th April 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Building No.10, 6th Floor,
Tower C, DLF Cyber City,
Phase II, Gurugram,
Point of Contact – Ms. Nitasha